[Resolved]  reliance blackberry handset 8703e — defective production by blackberry

My reliance mobile no.[protected] is activated through nokia cdma handset.
but nokia handset has limited phone book so i switch to black berry handset 8703e but i continuously get network fluctuation and call drop problem to all location. i inform the same repeatedly to reliance and blackberry helpline but no use.
I again transfer the same no.to my old handset which is sim base handset now i dont face network fluctuation problem. For next few month i use spice handset i dont face network fluctuation problem.
my spice handset fall down and display damages which force me to switch to my old blackberry handset i activate the same handset
Same network fluctuation and call drop problem starts
one day i receive call from reliance that you can replace your defective handset by visiting fort, mumbai reliance gallery.
i visit same gallary they charge me Rs.3000/- and replace old handset by newone
But my problem does not solved
During my visit to i find many complaints of blackberry handset
now i make conclusion that reliance blackberry handset 8703e is defective in manufacturing only

Comments

Dear All,
I would like to bring this to everyones notice, buy any phone you like, but not from Reliance, these people cheat everyone, I bought a blackberry phone, which i cannot use on other network because CDMA, you know all staff in reliance are gundas, I would ask everyone to go for our national service provider, MNTL & BSNL, only we will be having some network problem but nothing else, but reliance is daylite robbery, if you go surrender a handset to reliance you have to stand for hours & finally your cheque will be sent after 60Days, but not sure, these people are not worried about any court case they can handle it very easy. but you & I can't do that we feel sham entering court, these people are very familar to courts, our government should take action on these service providers, I have heard & seen in my own eye that china has no private service provider, one & only china mobile, same like this they have no other banks only bank of china, I would request if any government person read this comments please take this to all government offices, Gandhiji fought for freedom from british, we will fight for freedom from these private companys.
Dear All,

As we all hear, Reliance to Reliance free plans and start thinking to save money. Same I thought and me any staff and family and offices of other state purchases Reliance mobile for saving money.

But as everyone know reliance is the Indian no. robbery service provider, All handsets are more then double of GSM handsets and now In Surat and Bikaner and UP. where I used reliance, there is a network problems. All the call cut while talking and network has gone time by time. When we complain on helpline no. We have to wait for 2-3 hours and when we have good luck, the call center pickup the phone and write down your complain and give you complain no. After 2-3 days you will get SMS that your requested complain has been solved but the problem is still every where but Reliance doing same.

Do anyone believe I am complaining from last 1 year and get more then 100 SMS for solving complain and visit more then 80 time to web world but all in vain. At last we have purchase Vodaphone and have to change to our no.

If any body conduct a survey for reliance handsets, I am sure they will find more them 50 % of reliance handsets has diffact.

If any body want to get trouble like TAN - MAN DHAN ( Body & Mind & Money), Please purchases a reliance mobile at home.

Blackberry handset no.8703e — Handset not working

My blackberry Handset provided by my company M/s RR Kabel Ltd, and we are your corporate client of Relicance, my handset no. is 8703e, which are in warranty period, and same not working it was dead.
I have put my compalint to your blackberry service centre at south Extn. New delhi, and he advised me this handset now discountinuee by company, ans they have forwarded my compalint to HO. The same coplaint I have registered in 31st of march 2010. Now more then 15 days gone I have not received any reply from service centre people.

Please help me on the above issue, and wating your reply on the same.
Please update on my mobile no.[protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets