Reliance Broadband Connection — Billing Dispute -Requesting for waiver

Ambattur, Tamil Nadu, India
 bhuvanir

As we are using the Reliance broadband connection for past 11 months .In the month of April'12 ,we have planned to shift the house ,so we have given the shifting request for our broadband connection to our new resident ( shifted from " E" Door no to "H" ).I have called the reliance customer care executive to give request for shifting ,and our complaint number is Service Request ID[protected] ,request raised date is 9th of april .From the date of 9th April 2012 ,we have not used the broadband connection (disconnected all the wires ,waiting for your executive for shifting purpose ).But no one responding properly .

So many times ,I have insisted your customer support executive to do the shifting process,but no response .

They have taken two months to solve the issue ,last week (25th May '12 ) I have received the call from reliance executive ,he promised me to solve this issue within two days ,On the next day (26th May'12) One technical executive came to our home and shifted the connection.So we started using the connection from 26th May'12

For the last 2 months from 8th of April 2012 to 25th May ' 2012 ,We have not used the broadband connection ,because of your poor service

But you people are raised the bill amount of Rs.561.50 for April'12 Including the late payment charges of Rs.100 and Rs.785.40(including the shifting charge Rs.200) totally Rs.1446.90

[protected] to 18-4-12 : We have used the connection from 19-3-12 to 8-4-12 .On 9th of April '2012 we have raised the request to shift the connection ,But no response from your side .So we have not used the connection from 9-4-12 to[protected] days non usage of the broadband connection) need waiver for the 10 days

[protected] to 18-5-12 : We have used the connection ,as we are waiting for your service
So,Provide the waiver amount for this month too for non usage due to poor service ( 1month)

[protected] to 25-5-12 : we have not used the connection and 26th of may '12 we got the solution and the connection is given by the reliance executive.
So I request you to provide the waiver amount for the period 19-5-12 to[protected] days )

And also ,this is not our mistake ,and you are not taking that much care about the customer complaint ,and also put waiver for the late payment fee Rs.100( that too need waiver /its not our mistake )

And I m ready to pay the service amount of Rs.200 for shifting purpose

and also the usage period amount (i.e from 18-3-12 to[protected] days

As we have not using the connection , how can we pay the amount

I request you to rework the bill amount and put the waiver for the bill amount raised

Please take necessary action

Account number :[protected]
Our tele number :[protected]

Bhuvani.R

1 Attached file| 2.3MB

Comments

Reliance Broadband — Bill Dispute

My billing account no is [protected].A lady executive named Rekha mobile no.[protected] came to our home and collected an amt.of Rs528/cash thru provisional Recept no.137261 on 18/7/07.But the amt has not been credited in our a/c till date .As a result ,my outgoing call to the attached telephone (no.3914823) has been barred.I have lodged complaint for several times and was assured to restore the servise in 24 hours and some times it has been restored but for a very short period.In this connection ,i met your local office billing manager, and he assure me that the paid amt (Rs 528/) was credited in some other a/c and now it has been corrected ,and i will have no problem in future,but again after a week our telephone has gone out of order.please look in to the matter ,as i am facing a lot of inconvenience because of it ,and if it is not possible then i will have no option but to switchover to other providers.
i want my last month due bill
Hi Bhuvani,