Reliance CDMA — call list

Sunkadakatte, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 abhishekc4037
please send my incoming and outgoing calls and sms details of my reliance cdma prepaid mobile number [protected] to my email adress [email protected]

Comments

Dear Customer,

RCOMcare
Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

RCOMcare
I have lost mobile can i get contacts. that is reliance cdma. through mobile no
i want to get the call list and message list of reliance cdma number from last 3 years..is it possible...if so wat is the procedure...
sir, can u pls send me the incoming and outgoing as well as sms details of reliance cdma no. [protected] on [email protected] as soon as possible its urgent pls i beg u sir pls
please send my incoming and outgoing calls and sms details of my reliance cdma prepaid mobile number [protected] for the last 4 months to my email adress [email protected]
please send my incoming and outgoing calls and sms details of my reliance cdma prepaid mobile number [protected] fo the septembar 20011 to aprail 20013 to my email adress [email protected] soon as possible its urgent pls i beg u sir pls

I want my incoming and outgoing call list of number[protected] on my email id [email protected]
Please send me incoming and outgoing call list of [protected], [protected] in my email id :[email protected]
I want my incoming and outgoing call list of number [protected] on my email id [email protected]

Reliance CDMA - call list