RELIANCE CLASSIC MOBILE HANDSET — KEYPAD IS DEFECTIVE

DEAR SIR ,
I WENT TO YOR SERVICE CENTRE ADONI ELECTRONICS PVT LTD, SAVARKAR MARG, NEXT TO KAVYA HOTEL, OPP. VISHWAJEET SOCIETY, NAVPADA, THANE(W)-400602

MY COMPLAINT IS ABOUT MY HANDSET THAT I HAVE PURCHASE FROM MAHAVIR STATIONARY MART DATED 20/10/2007 AS PER THEIR CASH MEMO 7901. AND MY HANDSET NO. IS RELIANCE CLASSIC 231 RZTH SE[protected] AND FROM BEGINNING THE KEYPAD IS NOT PROPER WORKING BUT THE OWNER SAID THAT WHEN YOU WILL USE, IT WILL BE OK NOW I HAD MADE COMPLAINT TO THEM. THEN HE SAY YOU CAN GO ABOVE SERVICE CENTRE WHERE NO PROPER BOARD ARE HANGING. IT IS ONLY ONIDA SERVICE CENTRE AND THEIR TEL.NOS. ARE :[protected].
WHEN I WENT THERE AND THE HANDSET GIVEN TO THEM ON 8.1.2008 AS PER COMPLAINT NO.231 ZTE. AFTER CHECKED HE SAY IT WAS KEYPAD IS NOT PROPER WORKING. SO WHEN KEYPAD WILL COME THEN IT WILL BE CHANGE. BUT THEIR STAFF WHICH WHEN WE PHONE IT TO THEIR STAFF SAY IT IS NOT ADONY CENTRE BUT IT IS A ONIDA TV REPAIR CENTRE. THERE IS NO PROPER REPLY SO I HAVE TAKEN BACK AND TAKE ACTIONS AGAINST THE ABOVE SERVICE CENTRE.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO FURTHER MY HANDSET . PLEASE CALL ME ON MR.BANDI.: [protected]

THANKS & REGARDS,

MR.BANDI.
(CUSTOMER OF RELIANCE HANDSET CLASSIC 231)
THANKS AND REGARD

Comments

Reliance Mobile — Handset problem

I have bought classic 761 just 3 months back and now its display is blank and they are asking for Rs.550 to repair it.It has not fallen from anywhere and its no fault of mine.And its still under warranty period but you know all their exceptions comes only after we have purchased,they say that this is not covered under waranty.They have not mentioned this anywhere and I am surely going to forward this matter into the Consumer forum
I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICE CENTRES. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

THANKS & REGARDS,
MR.BANDI
I have a mobile classic model no.703.

there are many problem

please solve it
i have classic 231 mobile phone its key pad is not functioning properly plase let me know (while writing message the space key bitton is not working
i am using classic 761 for the last 6 months. the experience has been horrible. low volume while talking on the phone, bad reception for FM, usb charger and earphone jack not functioning are some of the problems faced by me on top of that the response that i got from reliance web world was pathetic. i dont believe they hire people for there centre who do not have the basic sense of customer service or perhaps they are not adequetly trained on customer service.

s m mashuque
Speak to umesh on 55912506 / 07 or write to anil ambani .Email id is anil.[protected]@relianceada.com
network not providing in this area . not sending the messages for others offer of company.
[protected] this number will not provide service .Not send the message for new tariff's, So kindly request u please informed the communication.
i want to service centres for my classic 703 in kolkata.my no is [protected]

ril-cdma-zte-731 — phone work not properly

dear sir

i inform to you my reliance set cdma-zte-731 is display is out so where is customer care address please send on my mail id- and on my phone no- [protected]

thanks with regards

suraj
adonis service centre, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, not providing service for my classic 231 Handset from last 2 months my job card no is W119. pls help me in solving my problems

pls contact me on [protected], [protected], [protected]

with regards,

Haider ali
I have a mobile classic model no.703.

there are sound problem

please solve it
mymobile is go to emergency mode no classsic 231
my mobile is go to emergency mode no classsic 231 my no [protected]
i was purchase new mobile classic 703, when i was used this mobile i find so many problem just like sound problem, keypad not working properly, when i was charged the mobile, if find that the charger wire is short..
my kew pad & charger are not working from last two month and i am allready making a complain at your shop branch varanasi sigra(u.p). but therewere no person to listen sereousliy my problem.so u may take care sereouisly and solve my problem . as u know my handset is in warrinty period.no response in working staff in varanasi branch sigra (u.p)

model : clasic 732
i want classic mobile handset service center for mangalore.kindly mail me as soon as possible.
thanks
vikash
send me details of classic 703 handset service centre details and address with contact nos. in mumbai.
2 month ago i by a classic phone and now it is creating so man problum like signal poblum and key pad is not workin properly can you tell me about the service center where i can repaire it
2 month ago i buy a classic phone and now it is creating so many problum like signal problum and key pad is not working properly can you tell me about the service center where i can repaire it

Company:RELIANCE CLASSIC MOBILE HANDSET