[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Want caller tune code

i want the caller tune code of the song BEBOT BEBOT (the english one).Will u plz send me the code
plz plz

Comments

i want the caller tune code of the song: Hoga Tumse Pyara Kaun ( Zamaane Ko Dikhana Hai (1982)).Will u plz send me the code.

RELIANCE CELL PHONES — CALLER TUNES

EVRY TIME THE COMPANY WITOUT TAKINK THE APPROVAL CHANGES THE CALEER TUNES ...SO PLZ CALL BEFORE CHAGING ANY FEATURES IN THE CELL PHONES
i want the caller tune code of "smack that".
Please send me the code
i want the caller tune code of "kese muje thum milgayi " Please send me the code
i want the code of "JANU MERI JANU" from the movie SATYAMEV JAYATE plz send me the code
I need the caller tune code of bebot bebot song.Please give some information.
i want nothing gonna change my love for (Glenn Medeiros)
i want BEAUTIFUL LIAR by BEYONCE & SHAKIRA

Hello Tune — want

i want hello tune. annabi sallu alaih please tell me code.my no. is [protected] plz...plz...plz THANK YOU
i want nothing gonna change my love for (Glenn Medeiros)
I want caller tune in reliance mobile
I want the caller tune code for the song " Shikwa nahi kisise, kisise gila nahi" from the movie Naseeb.will u send me the code Plz
Dear Sir I want Caller Tune code of song " Mere Pyar Ki Umar Ho Itani Sanam" from Waris Film .Pls Mail me Or call me my mobile [protected]
helloI I Need Song JANO MERI JAAN from Movie SATYAMEV JAYATE Plz Mail Me ThisSong Coad PLZZZZ
i want caller tune of movie ghulam song Ab Nam Mohabat on my cell my cell no is [protected].
Please i want this
i want the caller tune code of the song : nothing gonna change my love for you by glenn medeiros
gud connection bt some time netwrok problm n some time voice break so plz take aur comment
THANKS 4 LESNING...
i want caller tune list for reliance users
sainik movie kitne hasrat hai hame tum se dil laga ne ki
i want caller tune of movie sainik movie . kitni hasrat hai hame tum say dil laga ne ki my plz send me

Reliance Communications