Reliance Communications — Activation of CBRT services

The CRBT services on my mobile no [protected] has been activated without my concern which i have deactivated on 03.11.2009 when i came to know from one caller that caller tune has been set on my mobile. I call customer care and Immediately unsubsribed the services and got confirmation SMS at 6:50 PM and again at 8:34 PM (Refund of amount still pending). Again on 04.11.09 at 2:09PM i got an SMS that CRBT services has been renewed for a period of 30 days. When i contact customer care executive he informed me that i have requested for the renewal and informed me that they have the record.This is entirely a bogus record as i have not requested for any such services.I am using this number since more than 36 months and have never use any such services.

Through this complain i want Reliance top authority should stop such type of activities in their organisation. I know reliance is such a large organisation that they can produce any documents for the evidence.

I do not know till date how nuch money they have paid free to reliance.

Strict action against the responsible executive may be initiated to stop such type of froud( I am using froud word as all these happens without my concern).
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

they r doing as they wish.whenever we topup, they deduct the entire amount without our knowledge.

Reliance Communications Phone