[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Not Allowing Provident Fund to Withdraw

Dear Sir
My Name Is Amit Govind Jadhav i had joined Reliance Communications on 17th December 2007 i was on Reliance Integrated Services Pvt Ltd and my Employee ID Was 35015822 i had resigned form the Company on 6th September 2009 i had mailed them my resignation due to continous transfer from the area i had resigned i also had gone for a settelment after few months for FNF and after that i was always on followup of my FNF on 28rd March 2009 i mailed across to mr Sachin Nair for my FNF he replied me statement of FNF in which they had shown that i have to give 33573/- to Reliance Communications Ltd.
I had worked with Reliance Integrated Services Pvt Ltd for 10 months in that term i was not given any confirmation letter from company side also they are asking me three months notice period of my basic salary which can be given if i am confirmed and for that reason they also have not processed my Provident Fund further.
Sir need a help in this case as my PF is stopped by Reliance for no reason they had sent a legal notice for which my lawyer has asked if i am not confirmed then also i was ready to pay 1 months Basic salary but still Reliance is in no mood to sign my Provident Fund papers due to which my PF amount is pending pl sir need a help.
Amit Jadhav