[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — sms from 53030

hi, my name is chirag kothari.i hve mobile .this is reliance mobile prepaid pnone. the number 53030 send me sms in a day thrice.wht should i do for stopped it?send me e-mail i am wait for it.i am mentally haressed for this smses.plz do some thing.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:16:36
Complaint comments  11 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i wants to uncribe the news " starN" which scuribe 53030 pls reply how to unscribe.

regards
hi,
I am Rajarshi Hajra, i want to uncribe the "Tloves" message sent by 53030. pl unregister it. my mobile no. is [protected]. they regularly deduct fees from my account. i want is un registered.
Rajarshi hajra.
hello
i am an airtel user but from the last 2 days i have been receiving messages from the number 53030.i want to know how to stop this.

SUb:- To stope 53030 service and refund of money

My mobile no . is [protected]. I want to stop my sms comming from 53030 and I want money back which they are charging for its renewals

Ravindra b.Joshi
I am Biswajit Bhowmik. I am an airtel user and my mobile number is [protected]. From some days I am receiving messages from 53030 and I want to know who sent me that messages, also I want the mobile number of that person. My email id is "tanmay.[protected]@gmail.com".

Please receive my request...
helo im jagadish i have bsnl sim and i also facing same problme daily thrice iam getting sms from 53030800 and i complaint with bsnl customer care but they cant did any thing they says any service from 53030 is not activated but i getting sms from this number and as soon as im getting mesge from this number iam also getting from bsnl that your srvice charges to [protected]( my number )is rs 2 and your balance is this much, iam also very much mentaly harisid
i am razzak ali khan using reliance phone from many years my number is [protected].sir from past many months i am totally disturbed from this services. before requesting any services they have activated many sercives like VOICE CHAT, COLLER TUNES ETC, and messages also not going please take care about this complaint .
Please visit this site this will solve your problem

prerana chavan

SUb:- To stope 53030 service and refund of money

My mobile no . is [protected] I want to stop my sms comming from 53030 and I want money back which they are charging for its renewals

mahender