[Resolved]  Reliance Customer Care and SMS Pack — Complaint regarding services

Hi Sir/Madam,

Sub: - Please pay attention for *333 and *369 (Prepaid Customer Care No.) This is to inform you that I am old user of Reliance prepaid no.[protected]. I am using Reliance mobile services since last 3 to 4 years. But now I am facing problem in Reliance prepaid services. So please look into matter of complain no. 59851413 in which I have a noted customer care *333. As per Reliance Prepaid SMS scheme of Rs.30 I will get 2000 local messages for one month but after around 1200 messages it get deactivated automatically. I have recharged with Rs.30 SMS scheme on date 24th, Nov '07 which deactivated on 3rd OR 4th 'Dec '07. I am using H/S of LG RD 6230 which has MSG counter system in H/S so I can see the no. of total sent messages. On 4th Dec '07 I am not aware about the deactivation of SMS scheme so I continue the messaging. At that time the balance was Rs.620 and when I check my balance on 5th Dec '07 then remain balance is Rs.300 so total around Rs.320 was wrongly deducted from my account.

For above mentioned complain I call to Customer Care on 5th Dec for the reversal of Rs.320 as per the commitment this complain will resolve in 24 hrs. But still the complain is not resolved. To check the status of my comlain I called on customer care 2 times. 2nd time I get commitment of 2 to 4 hours. But still complain is not solved. Now I make 3rd time call on 12thDec '07 in the morning. From the starting of call I give my complain no. to check the status but the agent is sleeping on the call and not awake that some customer is calling for the resolution of complain but he put me on hold to check the status of complain after 5 to 7 minutes he drop the hold and said that "Namskar Reliance". I get shock after hearing that ask him what are you doing Sir ? This is not a new call then he laugh internally with his colleagues repeating my words. Then I ask his name he replied, "Anil". I ask his full name then replied again that' "Anil Ambani" and internally laugh again with the colleagues. After this when I get irritated he directly put me on hold without asking me OR my permission. After some time Hold dropped automatically but there was totally silence on call like a blank call. I said many time "hello hello sir jawad do" but after few minutes call get disconnected. Then after few minutes I make call again. This time this one agent is one of the good agent. He listens me carefully and answered me that I am unable to check any kind of status OR not a complain because of the updation in my system. On that day I went to web world for the same problem. They note my no. [protected] and my complain no.59851413 and committed for 42 hrs.

Now please tell me what to do change the no. OR Can I accept best service from Reliance.

TaranpriT

Comments

rim prepaid number — again automatic activation of sms score pack

dear sir,

i had submitted complaint on 11 nov which was58527076.i had said tht sms service pack is activated itself on my number which is [protected].

as i didn't make anything for activation.

i had got the response tht pack is deactivated and it has charged correctly.

but TODAY 49 Rs HAS BEEN DEDUTED AGAIN from my account balance.

and again i didn't make any call or ams for the activation.

it is being happend on my number which is [protected] fourth time.

i hav got irritated due to this.

again i m saying that i hav not done anything for the activation. i have lost 100

Rs. in this one week.

in this one week twice 49 rs is deducted from my account. total 100 rs hav been lost.

i didn't make anything.

i want my money back in my account balance.

why it is being happend on my number.

i am saying againg and again that it has been activated due to your system's fault.

i never did anything.

please do this. i want my money back.

LG Mobile — sms card is not activate

i bought a sms card but it is already activated card. complete my complain fast the last date is 31dec
Respected Sir,
I am manoj aggarwal fron faridabad Haryana Sector-23 .
In my Reliance cell Network problem shows from last one month and I was complaint in customer care before 5 days but my problem is not solved . My cell no is [protected] and my complaint no 60691213. so please solved my problem quick
because i am very appset from these days
Thankyou
I am Madhavi Singh From Mumbai , Bhandup (W) , In my cell is not working from till 2months , I was Complaint in customer care before 3day , but my problem is not solved . My cell no. is [protected] . so please solved my problem quick because i am very upset from these days .
Thankyou .
Sir , Kindly sent me reply what u do my complaint ,
hi i was a customercare representative working in reliancecommunictions located in mumbai vashi.i would like to tell all reliance users and also those who r going to buy reliance product plllllllllllllzzzzzzzz dont buy reliance product. It is the worst service reliance is givg to the customers.I had read comments abt CSR's not intersted in workg.As i was a CSR in reliance.Reliance is a company they will show u sumthg then u will buy it.then without knowg they will steal tht thg frm u.payment 4 Csr is only 7500rs.even i[censored] will work in reliance 4 3 years still same payment .apply IJP do any thing.so CSr workg in reliance is not at all intersted in takg calls.Each and every call u take it is complaint abt wrong deduction in bal.While takg calls i was very frustrated i was not able to take calls customers shoutg usg abbusive words.As v were knowg their i s wrong deductions.V were told to tell deductions is 4 R world usage and most of the customers were not havg R world supported handsets.V used to fool them bcos their was pressure 4 us to maintain time limit (AHt).V were told to do so.STD callg card also reliance is providg 875rs nite 11pm to morng 6am free.and when time would be 11pm all customers used to call us tht its not connected and v were given script tht it will get ok soon.Very bad service.i[censored] will recharge ur cell 4 vaildity ur incomg calls will stop comg the worst i had ever seen in any operators..
Its like big name and small, worst services.specially reliance is targetg states like up, mp.orrisa.rajashtan and many more bcos people over in this cities are not well eductated so when they call us they are very scared if v will shout at them they just disconnetd the calls.i was not at all happi foollg people so at last i decided to resign reliance.many of my frds had done same. but they will not stop cheatg people.but they have many openg's 4 job.so they dont even increase the salary.
I request my frds pllz dont be a fool .even i[censored] r not reliance will fool u.take care
My Prepaid Mobile Number is [protected]. I have suffered from your caller tune service which was forceably / unwantedly set twice on my handset.

My handset is with long validity and I used to use Reliance India Cards. Few months ago I recharged with Normal Top Up to avail SMS and roaming call services.

After few days my account balance gone to (-) minus figure. When I enquired, Reply was that caller tune has been set on your mobile. I personally verified from call centre rep. that actualy no caller tune was set and debit was unexplained. After lodging complain 3 times, They restored only (-) minus figure amount.

Few days back again some Telgu Song was set as caller tunes. My account balance gone to (-) minus figure.

I Strectly dont need such forced / unwanted facility in future. Please restore my account balance as normal.

Please do needful.
helllo, i m using reliance network mobile since last 5 years but due to unpleasnt & unproffessional behaviour o[censored] r custoer care centre as soon as possible discoonect this no[protected]..complain No given below..i was under DAP plan..i had some problem regarding u r customer care in south extension II they didnt entertain me they were making faces according them that was there lunch time i made complaint through *333 dont know what action they took despite that they assured me that they will take some firm action on that web world now i m nt expecting that u people r enough capable of taking care o[censored] r customer ..so since last 2 months i have submitted my application for discoonection bt strange after visiting 4 time to south extension web world every time they jst give assurance no is still runningi have submiitted my all the dues my complaint no is 63784295 my mobile no was which i kept switchd off [protected].. pls diconnect this no soon.. hope u will reply sooon..thanx
sir i have bought classic 703 reliance last 6 month ago...then its not worked ?
My Mobil No. [protected] My Name Pankaj Kumar

Dated 01-04-08 my Account Rs 22 balance.
After non my Account balance Nil no call no messages
*333 Complaint not information but 24 his information
dated[protected] Rs. Topop My Account 22..
after non my account (-) 4 balance. Place call information

place requested my complaint
hi,

This is Nikesh, who has purchased new reliance prepaid connection in this month, but my number has been blocked for out going calls, even I cant speak customer care also. and I have submitted my document twice in reliance web world and they(reliance web world ) told me that after 3 days ur service will be started but till now its not started.

my Number: [protected]
location: Hyderabad (AP)
Date of Purchased : 4th -APril-2008
I want to purchage LG 2130 Mobile CDMA

Reliance tele network prepaid connection — Unlawfully and wrongly deducted sum from my balance

I hav ejust got frustrated to have your prepaid connection. Once I got the message 'Your prepaid balance ...is Rs. 14.56', and after the day break, when I again checked the balance it was saying only 14 paisa was remaining. For the God sake, I have not used it for a single time to call anyoone or send SMS to anyone. There is no such scope to use the Reliance R-World from my phone too. In total, I have been forfeited Rs. 20 yesterday. The most bogus and non-effective customer care service you are having! With my great astonishment, I would have to say if it was the real essence of Dhirubhai that to steal th einnocents' money and making your own wealth! Shame on you!! If you have the normal sensations like other human beings, please don't hesitate to call me in my no. -[protected].

Reliance Mobile — wanna deactivate mobile mail service under r world

dear sir
this is vikas from delhi i m using relince moblie from 5 months my mobile no is [protected] i wana to deactivate mobile mail service under the r world menu, because my 30 rupee deducted in every month, it is my humble request to u,
regards
vikash yadav

software — Regarding my Marital status updation

Can u please suggest me to how can i change my martial status from Single to "MARRIED".
and in how many days it will take time for getting the updated Passport with the status.

Sreekanthi Kandakatla
With refernce to mobile complaint, I am very much worried as Reliance Web World, 1/203 Vivek Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow gave very much trouble and they cheated with me and sold me old mobile on 25/06/07 six months used as per service Centre.
Now Nokia service centre is not considering this as under warranty period, I have already went there many times from Feb and always they sent back me to Reliance Web World who sold me this old set.
I am working guy and not understanding that what should I do as I can't go any where so many times in my working time.
My mobile screen is fauly as no display at all on its screen but moblile is working
thanks
regards
sushil Kr Sagar
Noki 6265
RNK, XG258768
This I want to complain regarding Bill No.:[protected], Bill Date:[protected] in which the package "Unlimited Reliance Mobile World Pack - L4" has been activated by Somebody from Reliance Web World with out my knoledge or intimation or confirmation. Even I do not know what is this plan is or never used this plan from my reliance mobile between period[protected] to[protected] or never give any intimation to activate this package. due to this excessive Amount of Rs. 64.26. has been added to my Bill No.:[protected]. Why should I pay this Amount? My complain is (1) to find the Web world person who has done this. (2) Find the request nofrom which computer this service activated (3) Who has used this service on behalf of me?

With this mail I am attaching you "Scan Copy of Page 4 my Bill No: Bill No.:[protected]".

Details for Reliance Mobile – [protected]

GAURANG GORADIYA

The period of this package is between[protected] to[protected]. Somebody from Reliance Web World has activated product

Unlimited Reliance Mobile World Pack - L4 with out my knowing and with out my intimation or confirmation. I would like to add that On 13th May, 2008 I went to RELIANCE WEB WORLD, CHNDAVARKAR ROAD, BORIWALI (W) for (1) Deactivation

of CUG in both of my reliance Number[protected] and[protected] Deactivation of Reliance Mobile World Membership Charge

of Rs. 25.

I went to CUSTOMERCARE department at 1st floor of the Reliance Web world, Borivali (W) and the Customer Care Executive to

whom I gave my mobile number and address for deactivation of above mentioned services was (1) Miss Vandita Kotecha and (2)

Miss Poornima Tiwari. Both of these executive had no any knowlede how to deactivate CUG. Also behavior of both of these lady

is very voulger and rough. Not only with me but all the customers seated besides me in Customer Care Department Room. After

my first visit on 13-May-2008, Both of these lady had not deactivated my CUG so I again go to Reliance Web world, Borivali

(W) on 18-May-2008 and again met with both of these lady there. But, again there is very cheap and rough attitude towards me

and my complaint. They told me CUG will be deactivated with in 2 days and you will receive SMS for that but till today my CUG

has not been deactivated yet and I never receive any SMS for this. I had wasted my 6 hours and I went 2 times at their

location but still problem persist!!!

I am 3 your 3 year old customer. you can check my record. I have never file this type of complaint before. But now the

CustomerCare Service of Reliance is becoming very cheap and rough day by day. Your Customercare personnel do not have enough

knowledge about your products and service. Even some times the cusomers know better then your customer care executive regarding .

Reliance CC is like a Robot. They don't know anything about the company or they are worked in this company for only money. They only know following thing

1. Never registered a complain, if they do this, the coming time will be very hard time for them.
2. Never told anything out of Database, the System which are given to him.
3. Always remember one thing about customer with one slogan "CUSTOMER IS THE KING WHICH HAVE FOUR LEGS".
4. Always listen the customer, but never give ans if it is not present in the database.
5. I[censored] don't have any way to tackle the customer just says to him, please hold sir, i will transfer ur call to our senior and send him a long journey i.e. non stop reliance music.
6. If above statement is not a solution then tell the customer one thing, sir, our server is down or have some problem or on maintenance, please try after some time.

These are the rules which are told to the CC by the Call Center Management. No matter which company they belongs.

Gaurang Goradiya
Mobile: [protected].
Web Designing in Mumbai,
Web Hosting in Mumbai
SEO in Mumbai
I took new connection on 25th may, and activate the 496 plans for free std calls on rim. but when i go to andheri i can make std calls. But I whenever i be at Virar, where i am staying. I cannot make any calls. the error msg that you have insufficient balance.
I launched 7 compaliants in reliance Customer care. they told that these has been resolved. But actually the problem i as it was. What I do. I don't know.
I am susanta sarkar From ranchi In my cell last 2 months they cut 30rs, I was Complaint in customer care before they say you haveusage vas pack i didnot activate vas pack, after that icomplain ti unscribe my vas they told your vas pack unscribe but agian this month when i rechargeagain they deduct 30rs for vas pack again i complain but they say it usage for vas pack but my problem is not solved . My cell no. is [protected] . so please solved my problem quick because i am very upset from these days .
Thankyou .
I lost my mobile on 30 th june. It was with life long incoming facility

The mobile number is [protected]

so pls close the service available in that