[Resolved]  Reliance DAKC Navimumbai — Payment not received

I was a Reliance DAKC employee till 2008 February.My left Reliance On 3rd Frebruary 2008.I resinged for further studies with resignation letter.They told me that - You will recieve your Payment after 60 Days...but now 1 year & 2 months passed. But i m not recieved my payment yet.
I was working at F-Block in outbound consumer collection process as a CSR.I worked for 9 months - 27 April 2007 to 3rd february 2008.My Employee Code:61126336. So please forward my request regarding Payment.

Thanking You

Comments

i m using a gsm connection nd i want to use this connection in prepaid bcoz in that situation i dnt hve to pay rent nd 1ps/sec so why shud i hve to use in postpaid and i got this no. in free of cost a silver no. on that time it is suitable to me so pls do smethng nd pls migrate my no. in prepaid or give me the other solution as zero rent plan nd 50ps/min plan i hope so u will surely help me
I was a Reliance DAKC employee From 16 Aug 2010 till 15 Oct2010.I resinged for Better opurtunity with resignation letter.They told me that - You will recieve a reliving letter with tha Final Amount, Or Recovery amount to get reliving letter, But both the cases doesnt occur, I m not recieved my payment yet.
I was working at F-Block in outbound MNP Process as a CSI.I worked for 2 months -, My Employee Code:61152399.As the HR Person number are not rechable, And there is no reponse from Reliance END. So please forward my request regarding Payment.
WE HAVE FACING PROBLEM OF NEW STB FOR LAST 1.5 MONTH