[Resolved]  Reliance Data card - 300 monthly plan — No net connection - Totally ignore

I am using a monthly rental 300 plan, there id data card problem regarding the internet connection.
I have called n number of people in Reliance nobody is attending to sort out. I had been to the nearest outlet they misguide to a wrong person who is not taking care of this kind of problems.
Asked for an upgradation regarding the existing plan to broadband plus nobody is giving information on the same.
Each i call they are giving different numbers to contact these guys either they do not pick up the call/switched off/attending to other customers/travelling/am not the right person to speak on this/am in a conference these are the replies am getting every time.
It is really disgusting and am totoally frustrated with reliance service, we are not given free connection to ignore just like that we are paying for the same and even if there is one day delay in the payment we are charged interest for it.
I had billing problem and it took nearly 3months to sort out though i was talking to people on the same in reliance nothing happend, had been to the Race course office and fought with a guy in the customer care and then finally agreed to detect Rs.100.
Now am not getting the connection as well do not have any solution to swtich over to broad band plus.
Whenever i connec to the internet ther is full tower/connectivity and it says connection successul and the time starts recording but if you try to visit the sites then it says no connection to the internet which is something wierd even if i get the connection after trying a long time it just connects for two 2 three minutes and disconnects.
Please look into this issue seriously and kindly do the needful in this regard ASAP.

Comments

i want new internet conection in my pc
i want internet conection in my pc

Complaint categoryCategory: Other