[Resolved]  Reliance datacard net connection — its nor working its totally waste

The reliance data card connection is totally waste, they told we get more than 140 kbps of speed but in the real time only 28 kbps of speed only. that speed not enough to open the reliance web itself. please any one of our people dont buy the connection from the reliance and tell me the solution for me, i waste 4000rs for that.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I am very agree with the above complain. i have also buy a reliance netconnections card of paying 12 months advance rental of 9095 Rs. The speed offers the company is upto 153.5 kbps, while i activate the connectios is was horrible exprience. The actual speed was only 28.8kbps,and there are lots of time connections are desconnected.websites are opens very slowly.even reliance own website is opens in two minutes.so it was really time wasting,and the people who are planning to buy reliance net connections card that i advice him not buy reliance's card.because it was really wasting a time,.
please, send me a mail for charges and connection plane of net or call me [protected]
Horrible Experience of Reliance Netconnect

I wasted Rs. 4000/- (apprx.) for purchasing Reliance data card from their authorised dealer at Panipat. Reliance Data card Phone no. [protected]. Very very Slow Speed, worst service and high monthly charges are its salient features. Again I deposited Approx. One thousand Rupees to make it pre paid due to lesser use. Since than, problems of always slow connectivity continued and one fine morning it denied the ACCESS.
Reliance Net seller were contacted for rectification and they replied that your DATA CARD MODEM is not in order you go to ZTE service centre for getting it checked, because Reliance takes their modems from that THIRD CLASS Company.
Now I have decided to throw away this and can only repent upon my decision.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other