[Resolved]  Reliance Fresh / Minute Maid Pulpy Orange — They were selling expired products

I have purchased two bottles of Minute maid pulpy orange drink from one of the Reliance fresh store of Bhubaneswar on 23rd May 2008 & they deleivered the products at my door step. But next day when my wife drink that Minute maid pulpy orange, she immediatly starts feeling pain in her stomac & starts vomating & immediatley I verify the manufacturing & Exp. date of the same & I found that product has already being expired one month back.

Now I have the original bill of that along with the two bottles of Minute maid pulpy orange, & i need justic to this.

Waiting for responce?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:11:20
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Today I purchased the Minute Maid Pulpy Orange, from Hyderabad. I was about to finish the drink and took almost last sip rom the bottle. To my surirse i found white plastic pces in mouth and when I checked inside bottle i foudn few more plastic pices. The batch number of bottle is: WD BNO:164 ON 16/12/08 9:36.

I hope someone will check this issue. Now for sure I will notgo for the PULPY ORANGE or any other COCA COLA drinks. I will spred same information to my friends and family.

Reliance Fresh Phone