[Resolved]  Reliance Fwp Classic 25 Zte Handset — Poor quality of Handset

I purchased a FIXED LINE WIRELESS Home Phone no. [protected] from Reliance world GG22 DLF Grand Mall M.G Rd Gurgaon on 15 Oct 09. To my surprise the charger (co. name ZTE) of my Phone set is not working any more and my phone cannot be charged hence unusable for the past 5 days. Upon contacting Reliance Grand mall outlet, I have been given service centre address which is near Gurgaon Railway station (far off from Sector 57 -- about 20 Km oneway). They have only one service centre in Gurgaon. Reliance world staff says though it is in warranty we can not help as customer have to visit service centre.

Upon contacting Service centre M/s. Adonis Electronics Pvt. Ltd. they said charger ZTE is not available and it would take 15 days to get the charger -- What kind of after sales service is this? Why Reliance is tied up with substandard fly by night co. and does Reliance not have any responsibility to address to the plight of customers? I think have made a mistake to take Reliance FWP classic phone as within a month of its buying the services is interrrupted due poor after sales services and no resolution in sight for the next 15 days or so??? Time and money wasted as cannot even call it a donation, feel duped.

Service centre's staff are rude, say they cannot give any thing in writting about that the charger would be available after 15 days as had they agree to give it in writting Reliance say they would try to provide a replacement set. Pathetic services.

I have option to buy another set and pay for it (which I think will be yet again a wastage of time and money or wait for the charger to be made available either by ZTE co. or reliance -- the bottom line is that the phone has stopped working within a month of its purchase.

Not sure what and when do I get resolution or forget and move on.

Rajat Kumar