[Resolved]  Reliance General Insurance - Important To Read — The Worst of Worst in Claim Process

Hi All,
This is a warning to all Vehicle owners:

Please don't buy any type of Reliance General Insurance which is known for cheating/malign people of india. While taking my Motor Insurance, one of my friend (now enemy, just now I came to know that to he get commision when he recommeds) recommended to take reliance insurance but I am suffering a lot as I am not able to get my claim now.
Whenever I contact customer care, they keep on telling same answer "claim is being processed" and when I threatened them that I am going to take action via IRDA, they cooly said "Please go ahead, we will face it as lots of legal issue pending against us". What a rediculus answer it is. Instead of taking this insurance, we can die in accident itself as we cannot die slowly trying to get the claim.

When I searched internet I have seen lots complaints about reliance. Hmm...annoying....My comment is whenever you buy insurance next time Please see the review in internet or google it for "Best Motor Insurance in india" or "Best Insurance" or "Best General Insurance" or "Best Vehicle Insurance" or "Best Car Insurance" or "Best Two-wheeler Insurance" or "Best Two wheeler Insurance" or "Best Medical Insurance" or "Best Health Insurance".

What I learnt and the Moral is "Reliance=Cheating,malign whatever bad word u use".

Not only Insurance...whatever the reliance product...I am not telling this not to create bad name for Reliance but my experience...I am not recommending any product also, it's up to you whether you want to buy a bad experience or good one".

Yuvi

Reliance General Insurance
    Reliance General Insurance Address
    C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India