[Resolved]  Reliance Gift Vouchers — Redemption of Gift Voucher

I have been given Reliance gift vouchers by my employer. As per the terms & conditions in the voucher, it can be redeemed at any Reliance Mart, Reliance Super and Reliance Fresh stores. Today I went to Reliance Super at Vazhakkala, Kakkanad, Cochin and purchased goods worth 2381.73. When I tried to redeem the gift voucher, they simply refused to accept telling some computer problem. Why Reliance is doing this being a world class company???? Why are they wasting customers time & money?? Is there any one who can give me a reply??

Comments

Reliance is world class company. Ther is a problem with people like you who keep on barking at small problems in life. Change ur attitude dude!!!
I am Manjeet Singh from punjab - 100% agreed with GEETHA KRISHNAN i am also trying to use redemption voucher, same answer i am getting. I hope Reliance is a commited organisation but lack of supervison or administration is the main reason behind this. HOPE THEY WILL IMPROVE AND PROVE RELIANCE.
Never ever buy anything from Reliance. Only Gujjus's have the soft corner for this company as owners are gujju. I bought AC from reliance and also bought RESQ pack along with it. After that they never even bother to call me to get AC serviced. I had to do lot of followup and they gave me one service in four years. Amazing ... isn't it?

Sameer