[Resolved]  Reliance GSM Smart Kolkata — Poor Service & Non cooperation from Customer Care

As my complaint subject is telling the brief, this is to draw the attention that instead of paying money we are not getting service upto the mark.
Executives from Customer care are very non cooperative and also they have no time to give answer for more than 1 or 2 and without completing droping the call. Customer care auto information are backdated.
All of the above its very tough to get line for CC.

This is to draw your kind attention that instead of getting lots of complaints as well as cheating tariff, why no action has been take place.

Debashi
+91 [protected]
Complaint comments  36 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Reliance gsm service/smart sim — Non Cooperation

Reliance service provider change my caller tune automatic without any notice.service provider line number are always disconnected.I can't take help on phone line.I have to go at service center.They can't listen my complaint.

I am having your GSM mobile connection bearing No.[protected]. Recently some jokes are sending through your GSM connecting to my mobile and deducting Rs. 30/- per month. Understanding from Customer Care Cell I have contacted 51200 No and followed the instructions but nowhere I have hard any option for deactivation option. I have also requested previously but your good office is not caring by taking any decision for deactivation of the jokes facility. I am also having more two connections of your GSM servide bearing No. [protected] and [protected]. I your good office do not bother to take up the matter for deactivation of the service then I will be compelled to surrender your above connections. If your good office think otherwise then please send a mail so that I may surrender your connection immediately.

Thanking you,

Jhantu Ch Seal
I am your old customer bearing mobile no.[protected]. We are using the service since last 2 years.
We are facing the network problems too much, but still we are with you because we hope this will change some day. Now what my concern this time is that, today only I had a balance of Rs.45(Approx) in the morning, but when I checked after some time it went down to Rs. -6(Minus). After some time it was Rs. -16(Minus). This was not it, it went down to Rs -26(Minus).
I tried the customer care number almost 100 times. Most of the time it was showing "NETWORK BUSY" and if by luck it went through then, there is nobody to receive the call. This is not only the first time when my money got deducted. I have faced this problem several times. Now I would like to tell you that I have not activated any service. As we are facing so many problems but still we are with you, so we expect a support from you.

Suggestions for you:- Increase no, of agents so that atleast we can speak with someone.
Keep the agents who are willing to work when they are at work.

And I hope my case will be solved ASAP. Atleast give a response.

Kind regards,
Anish Kumar
I am user since GSM service start in kolkata, now we are facing network problem last two month whenever I connect to customer care they are not accept call.In evening we are not able to make a call to any network, whenever we make a call net work bussy either with out calling balance deducting.
So i request to Higher Authority to manage the net work within kolkata.

Khurshid Alam
Kind Attn. Mr. Mahendra Kumar Pandey

Reliance Mobile GSM.

34, Chowringhee Road,

Kolkata - 700 071 .

Sub : Unjustified Deduction from Pre-Paid Balance

On 21.03.209, Rs.40/- has been deducted suddenly from my Pre-Paid Balance. I lodged complaints thrice (No. 92465014 dated 21.03.09, No. 92562933 dated 22.03.09 and No. 92898451 dated 25.03.09) to get refund of Rs.40/- and ultimately I got the refund.

But on 31.03.09, again Rs.20/- has been deducted on the ground that I have opted for "background music" which is totally baseless and when I enquired about the same on 01.04.09 and on 04.04.09, in both the instances the same reason has been cited for deduction.

I am really totally un-satisfied with these kinds o[censored]njustified deductions. In addition to the above, I am trying for the last 1(One) month to record the change in address of myself and for this I have contacted several offices like Reliance Customer Care Office in BBD Bag and they in turn sent me to 91, Battala Street (near Satyanarayan Park, Kolkata) and they told that Reliance has stopped to record change in address since last 2(Two) Months.

I hope a response to solve the issue o[censored]njustified deductions will be addressed from your end once for all.

Else, I will explore to seek legal help from the concerned authorities.

Satabdi Mallick
Email address:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dated:[protected].
Place:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Mob No. [protected]
i am trying for ur customer care no. since long time but i get no response from your side.i am facing a problem from a long time now and that is i don't get the network of other mobile nos.like airtel and vodafone.i have been to your webworld but they are telling to go to your head office at reliance house .i am very busy and don't have time to go anywhere.i am a old customer of yours and if you treat like this then i am sorry for the service.i want my problem to get solve very soon otherwise i will have to take some actions.
i couldn't use the service of call conferrence facility.. i have complained several time but they didnt solve my problem .. my no is [protected].

Sub : Unjustified Deduction from Credit Balance

On 17.10.09 your company suddenly activated caller tune on my Phone (No. [protected]) without my consent, and after doing complian in Customer Care the de-activate the same immediately, on 19.10.09 a SMS came around 12.24 a.m.and said that you have succesfully activated caller tune which must not activated by myself, and and they has been deducted Rs.11/- suddenly from my Pre-Paid Balance. I lodged complaints immediately to Customer Care and they give me a no. SR[protected]. After that on 20.10.09 in 4.38 p.m i got refund Rs. 11/- in my pre-paid balance.

But on 21.10.09, a SMS came around 4.34 p.m.and said you have been successfully subscribed "Cel Voice Chat" and Rs.30/- deducted my pre-paid balance on the ground that I opted for which is total baseless.This incident also done without my consent or I am not dailing any number from my Mobile no. [protected].

This type of trouble occured from 17.10.09, and before that I do not have any problem since I was taken your connection.

I hope a quick action in response to solve the problem o[censored]njustified deductions from your end.
Bagchi
Respected sir,
I want to request you please send me my call details of incoming and outgoing calls on my mobile number +91 [protected] / +91 [protected] its urgent please send it on my email id abhijit.[protected]@gmail.com from 01.09.2009 to 08.10.2009 till today.

thanking you,
Abhijit Bhadra
Bankura
Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that im a customer of yours bearing the cell number [protected].I hav done a recharge of Rs.650, which offer is that it is suppose to make calls free at night from 11pm to 6am in the morning.But to my dismay it has been charghing from my Reliance Calling Card at 50p per min even during the free hours.i had launched a complain on 29th oct and my SR is[protected].the problem was supposed to get resolved within 72hrs.but it still hasn't.whenever i call your CC office they say that either the system is not working or it is in solving status, when i request the seniors to come on line, it seems they are too busy.today finally i got a message from customer care that the problem has been resolved but these people are so great that they have solved the problem which never existed.I request you to take it to your concern n plz reply me back.

Thanking you,
Debarpita Dhar,
Kolkata.

Reliance Mobile / 50p Plan — Unjustified Deductions

These first come up with lucrative plans. You go for them and the troubles starts. Meaningless services are automatically started on the mobile with unnecessary songs and adds throughout the day. This is extended to the extent that the mobile is useless to actually make & receive calls. At the end of the day without using anything your balance is reduced by 50-60 rupees ..... Some one shud put all these money making policies in their dirty [censored]s AND take out the hard earned money of customers, siezed by them.
with due respect I Mr.AJOY DUTTA from R.K.ELECTRONIC 85/1, Durga charan doctor road. Kolkata - 700 014. M.Ph.No:[protected].
Asking you :
1. I could not understand from few month's your telecom service in kolkata very bad?
2. Basicaly the problem creat in mobile recharging / feed back massege for balance enquery after recharging.
3. No TM and also any higher authority visite in our retail shop near about one years absent.
4. Your Customer care not proper co-operate with us .
5. No poster / banner & advertisement supply us.
So this is my earnest request you to solve the problem earlier otherwise I shall stop the business without RELIANCE CDMA & GSM.
THANKING YOU
Respected Sir,
I am Partha Sarathi Paul and My number is - (+91)[protected].I'm using reliance GSM smart card for a long time. But now a days I have been facing a problem with my sim card.Whenever someone wants to call me they listen that my mobile is switch-off instead of switch on mode.I changed my cell but this problem occur with other cell-phones.I also tried to launch a complain to customer care, but due to my low balance they do not accept my complain.They also said to me to recharge but no balance is added to my account.That's why they do not solve my problem .My money is also wasting and the no. is very important to me.I'm suffering with this problem from 5 to 6 days, but can't find any solution.I request you to take a necessary action for solving my problem.
Thankyou sir for your nice co-operation.
Kind regards,
Partha Sarathi Paul,
Durgapur.
To the concerned

I'm a bonafied customer 'SMART GSM' service, holding the Cell No - [protected].

this has become a repeative activity of your so called customer service that baselessly I am getting some callertune gets incorporated to my cell, without any proper confirmation or with out any request for the same, is it because of the fact that you r always in search for some scape goats who use to keep a good amount of Pre paid balance with them? so that you can chop them to ful fill your targets, & show a business growth. & logging complaint to Customer care[protected] gets these answers every time, ' we r very sorry-... there is some technical problem..., pls call after two hours... we r checking ur balance... etc etc. This thing happend to me for 4th time in a row, & costed a good amount money. Pls stop this kind of cheating in future, & kindly rectify ur mindsets so that the cusmers like me don't get suffered in this fashion.

Regard
S Chatterjee
I am Saikat Chakraborty, I am an Relience Smart connection user, but now I fell an proablem, when I want to call to any other on relience no... that like that very bad sound, , , we dont listen the voice of other person's & this proablem also available in CC line.
And that when I have in IND 085 network coverage...
So plz solve this proablem as soon as possibil...
And also plz told me about u'r night speak offer...
Thank You ...
Saikat Chakraborty...
My Smart No Is ... (+91) [protected]
sir
my mbl no is [protected], i had subscribe rs. 10/- for 25 mb free internet from mobile on 20 feb. 2010. But i have not get that. And i had called custemer care but they are not taken any complain. And drop the ph (mr. Shubhodip and mr rajesh on the 23 feb. At 12 a.m.) again and again after staying on hold 15 - 20 min. They are always saying that call after 2hrs from 20 feb. To 23 feb... Tel me how can i get the perfect service? So i want return back my money..
They even barr the services without any prior information.They do not update the customer information in their record and then make the customer suffer.
This kind of service is not at all expected from such a RELIABLE company.
dear sir,
i would like to draw your attention towards the customer care service.i m the resident of durgapur (w.b.) and have lost the smart sim on dated 10/4/2010.To get the sim blocked i m trying to call the customer care (service no. 58200 and [protected])since 10th but i m not getting any response from your service centre.
it seems very much ridiculous that i m not getting any response since last 4 days.I m very sorry to say that day by day your sevice is going worst.
hope you can realize the situation when someone gets the sim and misuses it.

regards
Dhanraj suri
Hello sir,

I am a customer of reliance communication GSM services. Sir, I am not at all satisfied with reliance service and specially your customer care service. Your almost all the customer care executives are very rude and careless in solving the problems of customers and what they generally do is that they keep us on hold mode and disconnect the phone. I am really very surprised to see such a bad service of a renowned company, sorry but now I should not call it as renowned. I am using three numbers of reliance services but not satisfied with any of them. I don’t know how, but several stupid services and plans of your company get activated automatically on phone and it starts deducting my balance on every message. I am so angry and annoyed with your service and will never suggest any of my friends and relatives to enjoy your services until and unless I get my balance back on my no. which was deducted by your company in fraudalent way.

My contact no. is [protected] (GSM). Three days ago I had recharged my no. with tariff voucher of 77 Rs ( 20 paise per minute in any reliance local or std calls) and after getting the recharge service, it was not activated and my balance got deducted on reliance std call @ 50 paise per minute. Several adult message service was activated on my no. which I didn’t activate anyone. Even this problem is faced by one of my family members who even dont read the messages. We don’t activate the message and several reliance services and they get activated automatically. I lost a balance of Rs150 and one tarrif voucher of 77 Rs. When I called your customer care executive no.s they gave a very bad and careless response. I wanted to contact you directly but I didn’t get your contact no., so I request to kindly look after my complaint otherwise you will loose not one your one customer but many ones whom I will suggest not to use reliance services. Even I have to go to consumer complaint forum.

Yours,
Rahul Agarwal
Barakar ( west Bengal )
[protected], [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com.

Respond as soon as possible.
Your connection is so so so so so so so ...BAD...