[Resolved]  Reliance, Handset LG - Rd 2340 — Mob.no. [protected] is in two different customer's names.

I (kamala) had purchased Reliance Handset model no. LG -RD 2340 on27.5.06 in Kommunique shop in indira gandhi circle j.p. nagar bangalore. The mobile no. [protected] is in my name (kamala) and the validity is lifetime. (bill no.662 )
From few days when i recharge, after some time when i check my a/c it is showing -13 Rs w/o using(out going). Again i recharged for Rs.30/- after some time when i checked it is showing -11 without using outgoing calls.
So when i enquired in Reliance jayanagar they told that the mobile no.[protected] is in another customer's name Mr.srinivas malleshwaram bangalore. when i asked them how the same no. can be given to different names, he did n't give proper reply and nobody is taking care. I think when i recharge the other customer is useing andit is detecting in my a'c.
so, i request to take serious action and cancel the other customer name which is my mobile no. and refund the amt which i had recharged 2 times early as possible and oblige,
if not i will give complaint to higher ups and also i give complaint to consumer court.

early action will be highly appreciated.
thanking you.
with regard's
kamala
Mobile no.[protected], [protected].
Add. given when i purchased the mobile- #3/16, mandharthi complex, Dayananda sagar road, 2nd floor, sarakki gate, kankapura main road, Bangalore - 560078.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I (SWAMI MANIKANTA) had purchased Reliance Handset model no. LG -RD 2340 on Feb, 2009. The mobile no. [protected] is in the name of Kannathalli chipuripalli and the validity is lifetime.
From few days my mobile is not working. so i shown my mobile to LG service centre but it is not repaired by them then what i have to do. I want the contact numbers back.
so, i request to give me a suggestion regarding this problem
thanking you.
with regard's
Manikanta
Mobile no.[protected], [protected].

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001