Reliance India Mobile — Network problem

Vishwanath Jha
I am living in main town, muzaffarpur, bihar but in my mobile network is never found properly.call disconnects and a message is displayed 'Call could not be completed' every time.call cost is deducted.please do something...

Comments

This is to inform you that I am residing at Vaishali Sector - 3 , Where Reliance has a big network problem because in my home there is very week signal. However when I receive calls from outside or I want to make outgoing calls outside from my Home still I am not able to talk. Voice are breaking up. Sometimes It is showing I am in Ghaziabad or sometimes It is showing Delhi. Because I live in Border area might be this is reason. I need someone to resolve the problem as I have been using this connection when Reliance Mobile services started. So, That is why I could not change my number because this number has been distributed not only India but also Internationally.

Kindly look in to it.

Hemant Batra
Daer Sir/Mam,

Network Problem
This is to inform you that I am residing at O/30, vijay vihar uttam nagar new delhi-110059, Where Reliance has a big network problem because in my home there is very week signal. However when I receive calls from outside or I want to make outgoing calls outside from my Home still I am not able to talk. Voice are breaking up. I need someone to resolve the problem as I have been using this connection when Reliance Mobile services started. So, That is why I could not change my number because this number has been distributed not only India but also Internationally.

So Pls Kindly look in to it Matter & Re-Solve The Ishu asap...

Manoj Gupta
its totally impossible for me to connect to the customer care, since i am havin a problem while connecting with one single number...i have no other option but to submit my complaint here pls do something bout it.

Reliance India Mobile - Network problem