[Resolved]  Reliance Info Solution (GCPTCL) — Jyoti Sharma w/oRajesh Kumar ICICI-Lombard Claim id[protected]

I am sending my details to you..

Name - Jyoti Sharma
Date of Discharge - 03-DEC-2008
Date of receiving Claim documents by i-Healthcare Sanctioned - 10-DEC-2008
Amount (Rs.) Amount claimed(Rs.) - 16439
Status - CLOSED

My problem is that, due to under treatement of my wife, i was not be able to submitted her original discharge certificate. but in the place of original, fax copy is submit at the time of claim. i.e on 10 Dec.2008.

again, 26 Feb 2009 I submitted original discharge certificate to my HR (Mr. Rajesh Shindhe), but on 15 Mar. 2009 when i call to HR (Mr. Rajesh Shindhe), to know the status of my claim, he reply me that, there is a problem in the date of the discharge certificate (i.e. discharge date is wrongly mentioned :admission date 27.11.2008 discharge date 03.11.2008 in place of discharge date 03.12.2008 ).

again, on 16 Mar.2009, i submitted the correct date discharge certificate with Dr.'s Cover letter to HR (Rajesh Shindhe) i.e.

but now Mr. Rajesh Shinde (Rel. infosoluation -GCPTCL) and Miss Kanika bansal (Customer Relation, ICICI Lombard) told me that its not possible, cause your claim is closed..

Please do needful

Thanks and Regard

Rajesh Kumar

Comments

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We have noted your concern. Our official will get in touch with you.

ICICI Lombard
Dear Mr. Kumar,

With reference to your concerns related to Claim number :[protected]

We request you to provide the original discharge summary for further processing of the claim.

Further as per GHI policy wordings PART II OF SCHEDULE.

5. Limitation Period : In no case whatsoever shall the Company be liable for any claim under the Policy, if the requirement of Clause 4 (iii) (b) above are not complied with, unless the claim is the subject of pending action or arbitration; it being expressly agreed and declared that if the Company shall disclaim liability for any claim hereunder and such claim shall not within 12 calendar months from the date of the disclaimer have been made the subject matter of a suit in court of law then the claim shall for all purposes be deemed to have been abandoned and shall not thereafter be recoverable hereunder.

We look forward to serve you.

ICICI Lombard