Reliance Land-line — Unfair call tariffs

Kerala, India
 abhilash.pm13
Respected Madam/ Sir,

I had registered a complaint about my reliance land-line regarding the unfair call tariffs. It is very disappointing to note that no action was taken nor a single call has been received from the customer care end. It is really disappointing as it shows that reliance is not ready to hear and solve the problem of the customers.I request you to consider my concern and do the needful.

My contact number- [protected]

Comments

Landline — request for ISD calls

My name-Pawan Karmalkar
Telephone Number--[protected]
Account Number[protected]
I place a request to activate ISD call service on above mentioned landline number as early as possible.

thankyou.
I am a PCO booth owner and having reliance land-line connection. My complaint is against reliance call tariffs. I have recharged my reliance land-line with Rs 2300.But still my customers are not able to make ISD calls. When contacted customer care, they have asked me to make another recharge of Rs 230 or above to avail the ISD call services. But if making this recharge,only ISD calls will be going and not other local and STD calls. I strongly feel that reliance is cheating customers as other telecom service providers don't have such schemes. Please do the needful urgently.

My personal contact number-[protected]