Reliance Life Insurance — Premium amount not allocating or not not refunding

Kayamkulam, Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 bprrajeev
Here is my policy ID 11798702 with Reliance Life Insurance started in 2008 with RS. 10000/ Premium, I haven't paid any other premium till August 2010 as this policy is Reliance Wealth + Health Plan which I can withdrow after 3 years, but in August the manager contacted me and insisted to pay another Rs.10000/ based on a personal relationship and I paid the same on 7th August. I have recieved the premium paid reciept but the amount Rs.10000/ is not yet allocated to my policy, I have still the first premium paid is showing aginst my policy. Inspite of having multiple calls and mails to customer care, [email protected], [email protected] and the officials in the branch still this amount is not allocated. Reliance is holding my money with out giving me any value for the same. Please help in this to get the money refunded or allocated to my policy ASAP. Please suggest. Thanks Rajeev M.

Comments

I called the customer care again today and they have updated me the issue is resolved yesterday (09/09/2010) and the units are also bought for my policy but it will take 3-4 working days to update in the system. I am waiting for another week to see whether it is true to check my account. Thanks Rajeev M

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - Premium amount not allocating or not not refunding