[Resolved]  Reliance Mart — Computer Chair

I bought a computer chair from Reliance Mart Bangalore. I could hardly use it for 1 week, before which it broke down to two pieces...!! I paid Rs. 1900/- (Rs.1899/-) for the chair. First I had been to the Mart and made an enquiry. Then I went to a local vendor to know the price difference. But the Vendor was having one which is high-back with a cloth finish and it was a different design. The one I saw in the Reliance Mart was that of a leather finish. The Vendor was ready to give the chair for Rs.1500/- which I too felt quiet nominal. Still I trusted Reliance and thought that it would be of good quality. Afterall it was just a difference of Rs.399/-
I bought it from Reliance Mart for Rs.1899/-
Now it is two pieces. I am using it like a stool, without back rest. The two arm-rests are the only connection between the backrest and the seat. it is in somewhat a rectangular shape and it has screw holes on adjecent sides to attach one side to the seat and the other to the back rest. When I sat back, leaning towards the backrest, the armrest (Which is madeup of some lowest quality plastic) on one side simply broke when it has its one screw hole. I did not have a choice other than removing the backrest and use it as a stool.
I lost my trust in Reliance...!!! How do you think I can recommend Reliance to someone?
I made a big mistake by avoiding that local vendor (who was ready to give 6 months warrenty), and trusting this stupid firm. For such a huge company, Rs. 2000/- might not be a big amount. But during this period of recession, for a middle class earning member, it is a huge amount. The trust on Reliance is what which deceived me. I learnt my lesson.

Reliance MART
    Reliance MART Phone
    Reliance MART Address
    19-9-3/ E /5, Abhi Towers, Next To Minerva Hotel, Renigunta Road, Renigunta Road, Tirupati, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India - 517501