Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Reliance Medi Assist — denial of medical claim

As per my doctor's advise I was hospitalized for 6 days for treating Discogenic Lower Back Ache. And on placing the claim, the company has denied the claim, stating that there is no active line of treatment and that the case can be treated as an OP case.

But, as a layman how am I supposed to know that there is no active line of treatment for the condition. When a doctor advices that I need to get hospitalized, would I heed my insurance policy or the doctor?

Please, if someone here has had a similar story please do let me know. Also, please let me know if there is anyway I can get my claim.

Comments

Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd (Delhi)
H-252, Kailash Plaza, II Floor,
Sant Nagar,
New Delhi - 110065.

Ph:[protected], 30913811
Fax:[protected]
Contact Person: Dr. Faisal Khan

I have policy no.[protected] Since Last 2 Year & limit is Rs. 100000/- ( Rs. One Lac Only ) But Some happening my mother is hospitalization in Faridabad ( Central Hospital ) & I take the benefit From[protected] But Last 2 Days u have denied for the payment. In this regarding could u tell me what is problem. B’coz my mother not well position.

SO, Please clear this matter at your urgently basis .

Policy No.[protected]
Mb No. [protected]

As per our telephonic Mr.Ali & Mr.Prabhat.I had talked some time but his always asked me i sent the all documents.but i always sent the all Paper & document.his said after 15 days you have call me and clear the confirmation.but his side not reply his always asked you document are prosser is very fast.i had call some time.

so please sir i humble request you have to manage our side.Please check the all document & please issue my cheque amount.

This is my Policy no:[protected]
My Name : Bhupender Pal Singh

Please do the needful & oblige.

regards

Bhupender pal singh
dear sir

my brother jash mehta have policy of rs one lakh rupees.he had a surjuy before four month.i have subbmit all the papper at the surat office. but i can"t recived my money.
so please keep hurry to issue my ammount.i"m in trouble

pollicy no [protected]