[Resolved]  reliance mediclaim gold plan — deny cashless facility

sir, dt 15/6/09
I Seema jain r/o 4348, pahari dhiraj, Delhi 110006 lodged my claim for pre hospitalization of a hip relacement to be done by Max super speciality hospital policy no[protected] on 25th may 2009. All relevant documents required by TPA(e-meditech solution ltd)had been fax along with 5 yrs old medical policy papers which was with national insurance but co. had rejected my case without giving any reason.
Then after second notice to give me reason why my claim has been rejected on 3rd june 2009 the co. gave me the same answere that your claim has been repudiated.
Then after 3rd notice dt:5th jun 2009 for the same question the co. replied (the disease seems to be pre-exesting in nature so cashless facility has beed denied. However you may go for the reimbursement of the claim.)
This company is making fool . I would like to request all the people not to go for any Mediclaim policy of Reliance, because they are cheating innocent people and are not at all commited for what they have assured. Please do not go to reliance for mediclaim otherwise you will also suffer in your hard time as I am suffering.

Seema jain,
seema.[protected]@rocketmail.com

Comments

reliance mediclaim gold plan — deny cashless facility

sir, dt 15/6/09

Seema jain,
seema.[protected]@rocketmail.com
Please send the sum assured of gold plan details and covering of risks to my mail
I agree with you.
These people are cheaters. They are just making money nothing else.
My mother was in hospital for two days and when my father claimed for the medical expenses, they rejected.
Saying that its only two days, we won't allow that.
These reliance people are