[Resolved]  Reliance Money - Demat Account — Demat account not opened even after 4 month by Reliance Money

DEMAT ACCOUNT
RELIANCE MONEY
RELIANCE MONEY,NEHRU PLACE BRANCH.
DELHI, DE 110001
IN
www.reliancemoney.com

I have applied for DEMAT ACCOUNT in OCTOBER MONTH.

Application Number:[protected]

Latest Complaint Number:514559--complaint on 22dec 2007

I am following up for last 3 Months,But they are not giving satisfactory answers,even after regular follow ups.

I have also given a cheque of 500 rupees.

also they are not returning my money,and not opening my account.

I also have sent letter to them in Nehru place branch.I have all proof.Now I am planning to move to Consumer Court.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My R. Money client ID No. is 65208.
Like others I am too worst effected by Reliance Money services. I am trading through Rel money Demat a/c since last 11 months. Two days back they deducted my Rs. 20, 000/ from my a/c. When I complained to customer support, They gave me all false reson...
My personal suggestion to all share trader is never ever open Demat a/c with Reliance Money... very bad customer service too...

Reliance Money
    Reliance Money Phone
    Reliance Money Address
    No 6 Reliance House, Opposite Sastri Bhavan, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034