Reliance Net connect + — Migration from Postpaid to Prepaid Issue

vinothkumarmc
This is the Issue faced by my relative named Gunasekaran.
Reliance Net connect+ Data card No: [protected]
He purchased this data card initially with Post-paid plan for 750 unlimited Plan.
Now it’s an year or so he is using with that plan due to some other options he planned to move to prepaid hence he approached the retail reliance outlet @ Erode near Collectorate in perundurai road on 19th June 2013.
He paid his bill generated for till 2 June 2013, then he opted for migration but the person in that outlet told now you can only pay the bill come after 2 days for doing that migration of postpaid to pre-paid.
He accepted and left for his work. After 2 days (21 June 2013) he visited the same outlet as paid the amount asked as for covering the data charges till the day of switching to prepaid.
He paid the sum as such that will ensure there won’t be any bill on next I mean on this 3 July 2013.
Request ID:[protected] ‘as received for customer care
Location Request Code: PNJ[protected] ‘as received for customer care
But till date the service is still active, when enquired with customer care they are telling like
“Your Last payment is on 19th June 2013 which he did for June Bill. Since you have not paid the pending amount your migration is cancelled”
That very bad this is this is not informed to customer I mean my relative till date. Before to this one whenever he calls and asks they are telling like within 7 days it will migrate.
1. Why the amount paid on date to migration request is not updated in their systems?
2. When calling customer care on 1 July 2013
1st time Prabhu around 7PM IST told there is no request as such
2nd time some girl talk told you request raised and cancelled on 25th June 2013 after a long discussion to get it closed.
Consumers need to be aware to these sort of incidence which happen to my relative should not happen to any one.
As per my idea reliance communication is the worst service in world doing all worng form their end and asking the lay man customers to pay for it.
For the above incident since I quarreled with them they telling we will suspend your bill for next month.
So every time we need to fight with these guys to get things done.
Stupid Procedures……..
Thanks………
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Reliance Communication — MIGRATION FROM POST PAID TO PREPAID

DATE: 19.11.2010

TO,
MANAGER – COMPLAINTS
RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS

SUBJECT: conversion of my connection from post paid to pre paid.
Mob no:[protected]
Holder: Mr Ashwani Dwivedi.

This is to bring your notice with utmost regret that services of Reliance communication is the worse I have ever experience.

I have called on customer care center on 3rd November, to convert my connection from post paid to pre paid.

As per the instruction customer care executive I went to Web world Allahabad and I have deposited amount Rs 544/- and I have also given the written application for conversion. I received the reply that my connection will be converted from post paid to pre paid within 5 days.

Till next 5 days no communication has been received.

After 5th day when I enquired about the same, I came to know that as per customer care executive my bill is still not clear and because of this reason my conversion from post paid to pre paid has not been done.

Again I went back to web world Allahabad and deposited due amount of 441/-.

Here I enquired about non conversion, the floor supervisor Mr Pravin made me talk to Sr executive Sharmilaji. The lady assured that in next 24 hours your conversion would be done successfully and for that I will mail to Gujarat head Sudhir Madhuri.

Now on 12th November I received sms on my cell that my phone has been suspended successfully. So I enquired at call center I came to know that my phone going to get converted to prepaid with that purpose it has been suspended.

On 14th November a story took place that still my bill is not clear and with that reason conversion from pre paid to post paid is not done.

For my clarification I asked them that why you suspended the phone as my bill was not clear as per your record, the answer came that I only applied for suspending the phone. But my original complaint of converting into post paid to pre paid is over looked once again.

Again I talked to Sharmilaji, for this reason, she again assured “HO Jayega” complaint has been escalated and she also gave the no of Gujarat head for further clarification.

Here I talked to Sunilji & Manishji, they also assured the same that in next 24 hours your phone will be converted.

STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

ON 18TH again I enquired to call center, they said within 1 hour it will be done. In evening I asked they replied that there are some problem in the system so the conversion will take place in the night only.

In night I received sms 10.08 pm of 18th November that “activated successfully” I called on call center, Mr Abhijit replied there that this is the normal process of conversion and by 10.30 am of 19th nov my phone will be converted to pre paid.

Since morning I am calling to all executives such as Sharmilaji, Umaji, etc
Now I have been asked to call in the office of Chetan Madan where I talked with Shwetaji, she also replied that in next 24 hours it will be converted.

More pain now, I have not subscribed for caller tune facility still an sms comes to my cell that I have subscribed for the same. I tried to enquire where I talked to RUBY and UMA they both replied no such facility is there. And if at all something happens than we will wave off these charges.

Complaint request nos are:[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], [protected]

People contacted at web world: Pravin, NIlesh, Sharmila, Uma and in Gujarat Sudhir Mdhuri, shwetaji and in surat zoya

ALL ARE ASSURING THE SAME THING THAT AGAIN IN NEXT 24 HOURS YOUR PHONE WILL BE CONVERTED FROM POST PAID TO PREPAID

Do you have any idea how many 24 hours has been wasted?

WHAT COULD BE MORE WORSE THAN THESE EXPERIENCE?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HOPE LESS AND IDIOTIC SERVICES.

STILL HOPING THAT IT WILL BE DONE.

WITH WORSE REGARDS

ASHWANI DWIVEDI

Note: on 16th from your agency a person came for signature of mine that I wanted to convert into prepaid and he brought the form of closing the connection. I have talked to zoya also for this mistake.
Dear Customer,