[Resolved]  Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ — Error 678: The remote computer did not respond

Dear Friend,

I'd migrated to Reliance broadband+ Netconnect from Reliance High Speed Datacard in the first week of July.
Reliance Number is [protected].

The HSD (High speed device) supports two
#1. Broadband+ (Coverage available only in 35 cities in India)
#2. High Speed 1x (upto 144 kbps) available all over India.

We have the option to connect using either Broadband+ (or) High speed 1x.
I'm able to connect using Broadband+.

However, i'm not able to connect using "High Speed 1x". I'm getting the below error message:
"Error 678: The remote computer did not respond".

Kindly help in this regard, so that i can connect using High Speed 1x connection all over India, please.

I'm dialing #777, with correct username and password.

Arul

Comments

Reliance Data Card — net connection - data usage error

I am having a reliance data card - net connect broadband+. i am facing a problem that my data card keeps running (when connected) even when i do not use the internet. means it shows data usage even when i do not open any browser. it is happening for the past about 7 days. please guide me to solve the problem. i have already tried to solve the problem by reinstalling it.

thanks

ashish deepankar
ashish.[protected]@gmail.com
i bought reliance net connecct +
I am getting an error remote computer didnt respond
I checked with customer care, was told core account balance is verify low..asked me to recharge with Rs30
but of no use...please respon to [protected]@gmail.com with suggestions how to fix this.
my computer showing error 678:remote computer did not response
and my data card no is [protected]
my id= [protected]@gmail.com
i am having the same problem from 1 week i dont know how can i get rid of it
Hi i am getting an error remote computer did not respond on netconnect+ mode, on my data card number [protected] with no signal. Tried calling customer care on[protected], but in vain. Now i have switched to hybrid mode, which is on highspeed1x mode with a slow speed of just 8kbps. I am getting really fed up of this, even i sent email to customer services on 11/07/2016, but no responce. Already paid bill before this happened. Please help.

Reliance Communications