Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Reliance Netconnect — Legal Notice

I am a Software Engineer. I had a Postpaid connection of Reliance Netconnect+ No. [protected]. I wanted to change it to a Prepaid connection.
I visited Reliance Communications, yelahanka new town for this purpose. I was told that i can do this only between Monday and Friday and between 10am to 4pm.
I had take a leave for this purpose. First time i went to Reliance Communications for this purpose, i was told the network was down and was asked come again. I again took a leave next week and i was told that they had exceeded number of application and was asked to come next month.
Most Importantly, i had stopped using the device.
I had to pay one month bill even without using it.
Next month i again took a leave and went for convert it from postpaid to prepaid. Now again i was given an reason that the network is down. When i asked them about the approximate time for network revival, they were rude and told me they don't know, and you can do whatever u want.

I had already stopped using the device and now I stopped paying the bill and now i receive calls that i will recieve a legal notice for bill payment. Though i havent used the device, i am asked to pay around 2500. I already had a loss of pay for taking leave for 3 days and paying 1 month bill.

Look into the matter and resolve it.

Krishna

Comments

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOMcare
Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care

No, the issue has not yet been resolved.
I have now received a letter that a legal notice will be served(attached letter) even after continuous requests.

Krishna

What you did after the legal notice ?? did you pay amount ?? or your case went to court ??? I am also having same issues and have 2013.45 unpaid bill amount

Reliance Communications Phone