[Resolved]  reliance pco wireless phone — distributor not attending for recharge

i am having a STD PCO connection at Ajmer with
no.[protected] your local retailer M/s Krishna Agencies is not giving the response for recharge my phone. kindly look in this mater and provide me RC of Rs 825/- for my telephone at the earliest.

Comments

reliance p.c.o. — nonissuance

i am poor person. i lost myfather in an accident. to help my family, and to support financialy, i purchae reliance p.c.o. i of gave d.d.Rs1000 of s.b.h.branch at jintur payable at nanded branch to mr. Ardad . Mr.shrivatava Br.cell No.[protected] demanded bribe money which i refuse, hence he sold my connection to another. till today i had not recive my connection. please take immediat action.
my reliance pco 32532284 i want to activate and recharge. for clarification please call
[protected] chennai
pls send my refund according mdn no:[protected], rsn no:rztfw[protected], jagdish chander soi, dated[protected], amount-1000,
I am having PCO No.is .[protected]hyderabadand mobile is [protected]
Salesman came and shows the offer and collect the money 2800+ extra charges from my medical shop .
Exchage offer-RS2800-talk time -RS3750 .Because, I have old set . He took from me old set and give me only wireless local loop with a balance of RS500 only, remaining balace will come after one week, he told me .Then he run away.no response on his mobile.
Name of sales person is-, S.sohail and mobile no.[protected] and with him technation name is S.Rehan Mobile no.[protected], Area distributar is Lagerhouse, Hyderabad.
i am having a reliance pco no.[protected], raxual, bihar and want to recharge for 777 but the sales person is telling that now we can not recharge it as its out of stock now in bihar.. i want to know that how long we need to wait for the same to get the recharge coupon or is it possible to get recharge from other state then what is the procedure.. do the easy recharge will suffice my need.. pls let me know the info related to same at [protected]@yahoo.co.in

with regards
reliance wireless local loop, activate sething mp bhopal
where can I recharge my reliance PCO in Patna