[Resolved]  Reliance Petrol Station,under SOCIAL,M.C Road,Perumbavoor,Ernakulam District,Kerala State — Smoking inside Petrol Pump

I would like to bring your attention to the following fact:

Location: Reliance Petrol pump under SOSEL, M.C Road, Perumbavoor.

Recently I have noticed that, the said petrol pump is a crowded area and most of them are chatting and smoking cigarettes inside the pump liberally. The situation is worse after evening. There were build up a seat arrangements for them around the pump for the same. It is more pathetic that the administrators of pump are act as blind against this.

I think it is stupid because there is bound to be drops of petrol on the floor when the filler is removed from the vehicle’s tank. It seems like this puts not only them but other people at the station at risk for an explosion or burns. I hope that it is a violation of the city's fire code to smoke in and around a petrol station.

What is the proper action to take when one is confronted with a situation like this? Is it a matter for the petrol station to handle, or a law enforcement official or each man/woman for himself?

Kindly take it as serious and make an action against this.

Hope you will do the needful.

With rgds,

Santhosh K. Nair

Comments

Definitely those guys are courageous smoking at the petrol pumps. I think their idea is different from yours. Just forget it. I know you are worried about innocent lives. They believe that there are no innocent lives in your area.

Yesterday night i.e. on 14/01/2010, I visited your petrol pump situated at Gandhidham- Adipur Road, Gandhidham (Kutch) 370 201 Gujarat for taking LPG in my car at about 10:20 PM but surprised to learn that the petrol pump was being run by only one filler and no one else in the petrol pump complex. I parked my car near LPG filling station. No one came to attend me. By giving several horns a person named Mr. Vasant Vaghala came out from office. All most at the same time one car came for taking petrol and then one motorcycle also came for petrol and Mr vasant attended them first. When i objected, he replied that it will take some time. When he came to me then i asked for complain book so he went back to office when he did not return, i started my car and stopped near the office. I saw him talking to some one on mobile in the office in dark. I entered the office he was steel talking to someone. After he completed i again asked for the complain book. I was provided with Customer Feedback Form instead of complain book. I asked to provide me chair which was provided me after my demand. I asked to put the lights on which were started upon my demand. I completed the customer Feedback Form took the pink customer copy and left.

Such was the behavior, atmosphere and facilities provided to the customers visiting reliance petrol pump. It is to my great surprise that how only one single person in the petrol pump premises can run and provided proper services of petrol pump. Why the LPG customers are neglected deliberately and petrol / Diesel customers are getting priority. How could you afford not to give proper attendance to your clients even through when he is not satisfied with your services and visiting your office in petrol pump even for complaints?

The incidence was vary painful. I returned from petrol pump without taking LPG along with my family. Hope reliance management will take proper action on such a careless service provider petrol pump.

Unit Card holder Name: Bhagwandas M Gupta

Opposite BMCB Complex, Gandhidham (Kutch) 370201
Tele Fax[protected]
E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@dataone.in

Mob: [protected] / [protected]
i fill a full tank petrol from reliance petrol pumb kothamangalam, (ernakulam dist, KERALA) for my new car, after filling the petrol, KEROSENE smell was appear that surround, and i talk about that to the worker he replayed me that kerosene is produced from petrol because of that the smell is coming

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations