[Resolved]  Reliance Prepaid Service — unnessorry deduction of money

i am a customer of reliance prepaid mobile bearing mobile no.[protected]. I had 0 balance since some days, and suddenly two days before i have seen that my bal went in negetive by rs.9 two days ago and when i recharged my mobile yesterday on 30/12/2008 by rc 30 coupon, 9rs were deducted unnessosary. and when i spoke to customer care in this regards he said that some service was activated were i did not told to activate any sort of service. And today on 31/12/2008 9rs were deducted and three messages of entertainment came, were i did not applied for any sort of service. i request the conserned netword to refund back the amount.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

absolutely same happened with me @[protected] ... I had 3.5 rs balance ... then one day some music subscription activated on its own ... I lost that 3.5 and in addition to it i could not call anywhere(because it said unsufficient balance on calling) while on *306# it showed Rs 8.77 as balance . After this uncanny incident, when I recharged my mobile with Rs. 25 coupon which promised to give a balance of 20.67 I got only Rs 11.67 .

This is real bad and cannot be expected from Reliance . It has become a misnomer.
Reliance is losing customer trust. I won't advice any of my knowns to use reliance in future.

Reliance Communications