[Resolved]  Reliance (RIM) — Mob no. Not working for 11/2 month

My Friend Named Rupesh Sharma is a valuable customer of Reliance. His Mobile No. is [protected]. His alternet Mob No. is [protected]. He was using this connection since last 5yrs. Four month ago he converted his no from CDMA fixed to Vodafone GSM. Again Two month ago he converted his no from Vodafone GSM to Reliance CDMA Sim and he submitted PHOTO, VIC and DL (XEROX) as document. All this act was done through Galaxy, Neamatpur, Dist- Burdwan (W.B.).
He used this connection as a customer of Reliance CDMA Sim with Mobile No. [protected]. For 15days. After 15 days (i.e. 5th Jan) his connection was closed. Now he is unable to make a call or received a call.
He contacted to Galaxy, Neamatpur, Dist- Burdwan (W.B.). and told all this problem, but Galaxy suggested to contact Reliance office Pahari Mata P.o. Barakar, Dist- Burdwan (w.B.).
Reliance office Pahari Mata P.o. Barakar, Dist- Burdwan (w.B.) Mob No. [protected]. suggested him to submit all documents again.
Again he submitted PHOTO, VIC and DL (XEROX) as document on 26th Jan’ 2013.
But problem was same. There was no solution.
At last he told that there is some problem is system. I can’t do anything and please contact to Reliance T.M. Mr. Pitamber jee on Mob. No. [protected] on 2nd Feb’ 2013.
After one week he told that everything is ok but I don’t know why you are unable to make a call or received a call. So please contact to Reliance customer care on [protected] and tell him for Tele Verification.
My friend again make a call to Reliance customer care on [protected] by there is no response. He is getting a voice messege. “our customer care executives are busy to other call, Please wait sometimes or call later”
Sir, my friend is facing this problem from four month and not getting any solution from above mentioned persons. He is wasting his time money and much more.
Now a day’s Mobile is a part of our life so please solve this problem as soon as possible.
Thanking You.

Comments

RIM — RIM Not Working

Dear sir/madam,
Now currenly i am using prepaid RIM, but my RIM is not working properly, i all ready complain lodge in RIM showroom but no action taken, we allways face a problem about one and a half month, one msg given verification not done we all ready provide a proff as requird
pls do the needfull
My RIM No:- +91-[protected]
Alternet No:-+91-[protected]

Reliance Rim — not functioning

from yesterday night this [protected] is not functioning.please imedieatly check this problem.this no.is concerned with "ved prakash singh"district -bhojpur.
Dear Sir/Madam

I'm Using Classic 732 Handset I'm a Reliance Customer Since 2001. My RIM No. [protected] (Mumbai)
I Need A software Support to Pc That i can Put Image and ringtones.
When i Connected To Pc Via USB It Ask About The Driver CDS4. I Installed. But No Software Support
Sir While Searching on net it's shows a software VPCT Flashin With the help of that we can change the Image an Ringtones. Link Nokia Sync.
Thank you for you'r co-operation Waiting for reply.

With Warm Regard's
Parvez

Reliance (RIM) — Not accepted my recharged complaint

i am dilkeshwar kumar from patna.And i have a rim connection to my set and my no. is [protected].On 10/12/2009 AT 9:27PM i got my mobile recharged of RS 51 for tarrif and i recieved SMS FROM 52811 but it was not activated to my mobile.and in the mean time i coplaint this matter to customer care but there was no response.so please take strict action against this.

RECIEVED SMS
dear costumer,your account has been successfully recharged.enjoy local & std calls/sms at 50p/m.tariff benifit within 48 hrs .amt payable is RS -51.RELAINCE MESSAGE FROM 52811
10/12/2009
9:27pm

So kindly take strict action,i will be very thankful for the same.
do my mobile recharge
Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care
at first i am very thankful to you that you and your customer service associate taken my problem seriously, and tried to solve my friend's problem . But Sir I am sorry to say that problem is as it is. your customer service associate told my friend that if his problem will not solve by Monday then again contact with us. Now i am telling what happened after telephonic discussion with our customer service associate. Reliance T.M. Mr. Pitamber jee Mob. No. [protected] told to my friend that he will solve this problem by Monday but he failed he again told that he will solve this problem by Tuesday. Now he is not pickuping phone nor solved problem.
therefore again i request you to look into the matter and solve my friend's problem as soon as possible
Thanking You.
Again he submitted PHOTO, VIC and DL (XEROX) as document on 26th Jan’ 2013.
But problem was same. There was no solution.

Thanking You
Still My Friend is unable to make a call or received a call. so again i request you to look into the matter and solve my friend's problem as soon as possible

Asansol