[Resolved]  Reliance Smart GSM — block unwanted sms from the company

block unwanted sms from the company

Comments

plz block unwanted sms from any other company
plz my number's [protected]
Plz. Activate Do Not Call On my cell No. [protected] Immediately...
Plz. Activate Do Not Call and unwanted sms On my cell No. [protected] Immediately
Please
stop all unwanted SMS and Call from Company and Others With immediate effect.
Mobile No:- [protected]
Please
stop all unwanted SMS and Call from Company and Others With immediate effect.
Mobile No:- [protected]

Reliance GSM — to stop unnecessary sms from reliance gsm

I am using smart gsm service for last 3 years but now a days unnesseary a lot of sms cumming into my mobile from reliance smart gsm services.I dont want that sms, so i want to stop those sms to come into my mobile.My no. is [protected]Please help me to do this.

with thanks
Abhisekh Ghosh
Activate Do Not Call and unwanted sms On my cell No. [protected] Immediately
I can not outgoing call so you can please solve my problem [protected]
I have a Reliance GSM Smart Connection (Lifetime) since 14th February, 2009. For the past 2-3 weeks, I cannot call from my mobile although, incoming calls and SMS are coming properly.

Could you please help me out.

PIYAS SAMANTA
Kolkata

Reliance Mobile — Unwanted SMS jokes

Eventhough i have registererd in DNC i am getting sms from 56694 with Munna Circuit jokes on daily basis. please help me i don't want to recieve these sms.

Reliance Smart GSM — unwanted sms & calls

i m registered in DND service on reliance smart. after all of this i m receive so many unwanted sms and calls from reliance company. i m complaint about this so many times, but there is no heal about this. my number is [protected]. i am receive sms from "RM-57007", "RM-58888", "EY-RELIANCE", "EY-GANESHA" etc. now a days.
i recived unwanted call nd sms from other number .how to stop this plz help me quickly...

Smart — unnecessary sms

jokes sms are daily coming & i have not made the activation.............................................................

Reliance GSM — Unwanted Message

I have been sent Unusual/Advertisement SMS. Kindly Stop sending such type of sms.
My cell no. is [protected]
Abhishek Khandelwal

Reliance GSM — Unsolicited SMS

I am a Reliance(Smart) mobile user ([protected])since last five years. I have registered for DND since last 2 years. Recently there is unsolited SMS very frequently from TD-S-Plots,TD-KFashion,DM-Roof,TM-Fulls,TD-Usthi etc.. I am not getting a clue to stop these.
plz stop company call on [protected]
Stop all unwanted SMS my number [protected]
please stop all unwanted sms on my cell no.[protected]

Reliance Communications