Reliance Smart Mobile — Incoming & Outgoing Call Details

Jayanti Tripathy
My name is Mrs. Jayanty Tripathy, two years ago, I have taken Reliance Smart life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is [protected]. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 19.06.08 to 22.06.08.

Mrs. Jayanty Tripathy

Comments

My name is Mrs. parshant kumar agarwal, 8 months ago, I have taken Reliance Smart life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is [protected] Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 01/06/2010 to 13/07/2010

Mrs. p.k.a

Smart (Reliance) — balance depletion

respected sir,
respectfully i am using smart sim my balance is deuting continuelly some service is activated automaticlly,my phone no. is [protected]
please stop the service immeditlly i shall be thankful to you

your faithfully
vikas verma mobile [protected]
email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

RELIANCE/SMART — Incoming & Outgoing Statement

good aftrnn sir,

I am a customer in ur company name-Janaki Ballava Mohanty vide mob no.-[protected]. sir plz send me the statement of incomeing n outgoing in dated of 20/05/2010 to 28/06/2010.

Janaki Ballava Mohanty
Incoming & Outgoing Call Details
My name is Mrs. Thakurlal Sharma, one years ago, I have taken Reliance Smart life time connection in my name. My mobile no. is [protected]. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 25.07.10 to 14.08.10.

Mrs. Thakurlal Sharma
sir
my name is Animesh Das, I have taken Reliance Smart life time prepaid connection in my name. My mobile no. is [protected]. Sir i want to know about my incoming and outgoing call detail from 05.08.2010 to 06.08.10

please send the details on my e-mail id. [protected]@yahoo.com
My name is Mrs. Bandana Barai, I have taken Reliance Smart life time connection in my father name Amulya kumar barai. My mobile no. is [protected]. Sir I want to know about my incoming & outgoing call details from 18.8.10 to 22.8.10.

Kindly register my complain & mail my id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Mrs. bandana barai
With Regards,
I want to know my last 10 days call details. My mobile number is [protected] and my e-mail is {[protected]@yahoo.com}. Hope my request will be awarded soon.
My name is ashi sinha, a very dear friend of mine 'Rashi Divedi ' has a smart mobile no. that is [protected].
We want to know about the incoming and outgoing call details of this no. from 25.08.2010 to 01.09.2010
we shall be highly grateful to you.
please send the details on my e-mail id
my name is manoj kumar pandey, i have taken Reliance smart life time prepaid connection in my name. My mobile no. is [protected]. Sir i want to know about my incoming and outgoing call detail from 01.07.10 to 23.09.10
I m Dilip a SMART customer with mobile no [protected], i want to know my last three months call details upto[protected].
so sir plz register my complaints & send my sms/call details on my email address [protected]@gmail.com
Sir
I have taken Relince Smart life time connectioni. My mob. no. is [protected]. Sir i want to know about my incoming & out going call details from 01.08.10 to 31.10.10

Thanks sir
please send me mail : [protected]@gmail.com
my name is anilkumar, i have taken Reliance GSM prepaid connection My mobile no. is[protected]. Sir i want to know about my incoming and outgoing call details.

please send the details on my e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Reliance pre-paid mobile — Out going call are not taking place

I have Reliance Pre-Paid service. Few days ago, I am not able to making calls and messages from my mobile, but receiving messages and calls. My mobile no. is [protected]. I have balance and validity in my mobile sim card. I did not get any advance information from Reliance, why they debarred me for making calls. In fact, I am not able to make call on Reliance customer care. Please help.
plz send me detail call record of [protected] on my id :[protected]@rediffmail.com
plz send me mob. no. detail this no [protected]

Reliance Smart — recharge with 149 but not get the facility

I recharged my SIM card ([protected]) on dated 28.02.2011 20:30 hrs with 149 Rs (30 days reliance to reliance free offer) with not getting the facility still my balance is deducted on reliance calling. How we trust??
sir
i want to know my incoming and outgoing call detail. my no is [protected]
sir
my name is sharanjeet, i have taken Reliance smart life time prepaid connection. My mobile no. is [protected]. Sir i want to know about my incoming and outgoing call detail from 23.02.11 to 10.03.11

please send the details on my e-mail id.
s.[protected]@gmail.com
MY NAME IS ASHISH AGRAWAL I HAVE TAKEN RELIANCE SMART CONNECTION I WANT KNOW ABOUT MY INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALL DTAILS 10.02.2011 TO 01.03.2011 IMMEDIATELY MY MOBILE NO.IS [protected]
sir
my name is POONAM BHADRESH MISTRY, i have taken Reliance RIM life time prepaid connection in my name. My mobile no. is [protected]. Sir i want to know about my incoming and outgoing call detail from 01.01.2011 to 15.03.2011

please send the details on my e-mail id. bhadresh.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Reliance Smart Mobile - Incoming & Outgoing Call Details