[Resolved]  Reliance Super Automatic Investment Plan Policy No. 14945864 & clint id is 70976742 — Regarding Policy Receipt & Policy. Policy No. 14945864 & client id is 70976742

To,

The Manager,
H Block, 1st Floor,
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400710.

Subject : Regarding Policy Receipt & Policy. Policy No. 14945864 & clint id is 70976742.

With reference to the above subject, before three month later, I booked one policy of (Reliance Super Automatic Investment Plan) of Rs-10, 000 Cash[protected] Per Year from a Channel Partner for Reliance Money (DEV INVESTMENTS Proprietor Mr. Devandra Agarwal, Add. 34, Street No. 1, Station Road, Ratlam (M.P.) (O) 405684 E-Mail :[protected]@yahoo.co.in).
He says he booked my policy before three months but not giving me the Receipt or Policy. Today I got sms from Reliance server that my policy no. is 14945864 & Clint id is 70976742. He booked my policy of Half yearly mode I want it in yearly mode & can`t giving me balance of 5000 Rs..
He has given me cheque of rs 10, 000 but it was bounce. in IDBI BANK

So, for the the above matter please take an serious action earliar.

Your New Customer

Near Hanuman Mandir
Shajapur -465001

Temporary Add.
Designation : Quantity Savior (QS) in
H.L.Passey Hydro Tech (Bhopal)
F-3, F-4, Hayat Tower,

Cc To:
(A) [protected]@yahoo.co.in
(B) By courier
Branch Manager
Reliance Life Insurance, co.
Anklesaria Corporate Center,
1st Floor, Opp. DRM office,
Datkipul New Road, Ratlam-457001.
(O) [protected]

RATLAM
Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Alt. E.mail:- [protected]@yahoo.in
Mo. :[protected],[protected].

Comments

my name bappa samanta. i am policy holder reliance automatic investment plan(regular) per quarterly Rs3000/-. first time bond and money receipt memo already received by me but second time receipt memo not received. but bank has been paid this quarterly amount month of jul 2009.
My Client ID 09928060 dt 30 April 2009. Contact[protected], Proposal No A7148391, date of commencement 29 Apr 2009. Advisor code[protected].
my name is satish prasad i am policy holder reliance life insurance policy / application no.K3028088
mera policy no.K3028088 DATED[protected] HAI please policy states send me email no.[protected]@gmail.com
To,

The Manager,
H Block, 1st Floor,
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400710.

Subject : Regarding Policy No. 13147883 & clint id is 07137755.

My Name NAJMUNNISA. R.V and my Policy no.13147883 DATED 05.12-2008 Please send me the Policy States and total profit and assure amount in my favour till today to me by email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Please do the needful. waiting your reply.
With best regards / Najmunnisa.R.V.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other