[Resolved]  Reliance Telecom Service — Poor Network in Greater Noida

This is Sujay Kumar Sinha and I am a Reliace Cell user but from past 15 days I am facing lot of porblems while making calls or receiving calls due to poor network I am unable to make or receive calls to anybody .In greater noida its comes under NCR(National Capital Region) whenever I tries to call it is not possible due to poor network.

I am requeting that Please establish a single tower in Greater Noida because there is no any Reliance Tower in Greater Noida

Thanks.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Reliance Telecom Service — not providing a good service and did collect the custmer complaints,never solved that.and give them no response

sir
m working at I.G.I.airport, delhi.i brought a relience GSM sim before 3 months.i Gave this number to my my official contacts.but i is not working, always network is going on busy, if calls get connect then voice breaking is going on.if i send msg then sometimes msg failed showed and charged from my bal..when i need to call it show always networked failed.

but now i can't change my number i have already to custmer care before 1 month but they told me thatt they can, t help me. now can i know who one can help me for that.
i m in great tention now because all in my staff make a joke for me .
if they can't give good service then they should shut that service.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other