[Resolved]  RELIANCE WALKY LSP 400R — PHONE NOT WORKING

Dear Concerned,
I have purchased a reliance walky model lsp400r before 2 days ,but now he stops working he showing power off batt mode.When i press pwr on keys so its on but after 1 mnts again same problem started incoming or outging call not comming so pls solve the problem asap i give u full details about phone:-
PHONE NO 32568714
S/N : SA63017529
S/N 6024AAL317136
ID[protected]

Harish chander sharma

Comments

Dear Concerned,
S/N : SA63017529
S/N 6024AAL317136
ID[protected]

Harish chander sharma
Dear concerned
I am useing Reliance walky phone since last one year. I have reacharge my phone from KISHOR ARORA MOBILES, near Elite chauraha JHANSI.of Rs 205 on dated 08/10/2008 but i have not get balance &valadity in my account till 16/10/2008. Please do nessasary action plz.
My Phone number is [protected]
SCC ID BJL SP 400R
S/N 602HAER256172
Dear concerned
i am using Reliance walky Model LSP-400R since last three years. now i have Network problem in this mobile since last 9 months. Plz do nessary action
My no is [protected]
RSN No. RLGFW[protected]
Sr. No. 601HPTY951921

Reliance wolky LSP 400 R — phone dead

PHONE NOT WORKING
Dear Concerned,
I have purchased a reliance walky model lsp400r, but now he stops working he showing power off batt mode.When i press pwr on keys so its on but after 1 mnts again same problem started incoming or outging call not comming so pls solve the problem asap i give u full details about phone:-
PHONE NO[protected]
S.L.no. SA 6299891
FCCID LSP 400
I was submited the paper befor 15 day but phone is not working the reasone shows u r document is not submit..
Dear Concerned,
I have purchased a reliance walky, but after recharge account & my ammount dedect automatically. This problem contected costmer care but not solved this problem. Please consider this case. Thankyou. :-
PHONE NO [protected].
Dear concerned

I have faced the same problem which has described above with my LSP 400R Walky phone.

my phone number is[protected]
110, mukhija chambers, opp. raymonds showroom, m.i road, jaipur-302001
CA Hitendra singhal
hi sir,

i have recharge my walky today but i have got nil balance & my phone is still switch off.

pls. do the needful at the earliest.

best regards
Mr. Prakash
want to take new number on my lg reliance lsp 450 r (walky)
my old number [protected] is not working
I have purchased Reliance Walky Phone Model LSP- 400R before 2 years. But i activate on before 20 daya. But still the walky is not working. Activation number is [protected]. And serial number is 608HPMQ907939. I request to considered my complaint. and i need for what the Walky is still not working.
- HARIDOSS. P. L