[Resolved]  Reliance WLL Classic WP820 set — Faulty Telephone set not replaced : Damn these private telephone suppliers

I am Colonel Aurora. I am surprized to see a multi crore company making a fool of itself by boasting of being best in customer services. My phone[protected] purchased on[protected] from Swati enterprises (it is under warranty) has become faulty with its power socket not working properly and subsequently the set not getting recharged. I sent my man to Reliance World, 56, Rajpur Road, Opp Mayur Auto Dehradun for last one month where he has been made to go here, go there, bring purchase bill and other papers. Despite all efforts, the phone has not been replaced.
And top of it, such a big establishment (Reliance world Rajpur Road)does not have a stock of new sets. May I ask what is going on? Has Reliance started recruiting all the incomptent people? In 30 years of service, I have been told that private companies represent efficieny and good services. Is Reliance trying to prove otherwise? I am really sorry, but this whole episode has been very disappointing and now I am going to take legal action against Reliance India for this harassment.

Comments

We are using Reliance WP820 its in working condition but the antena had broken.
So, we want to replace that antena, and we require the service centre., in mumbai.
We are awaiting earliest reply.

thanks;
i am information is wll reliance classic set though commanications on internet.
i was using reliance classic phone wp820 . but recently they locked but i don't now how to unlock the phone. so please can u help me i want to unlock phone if any code plz forward.
Data card ( Telephone to PC) not found in Indore (M.P) Market
Dear

I am useing classic wll telephone set but there is some problem
Hence i want to repaire this, Can i know the service center in Aurangabad.

Please confirm.

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh Kokade
I want my instrument to be repaired as its screen is damaged

please tell me the number of service centers in jaipur