[Resolved]  Reliance Ymax internet Connection — Broadband unused billing complaint

I had taken a reliance ymax internet connection (Customer A/c no:[protected] & Already

paid amount of 2528 /- on 2nd of march'09 via cheque no: 664700 till 22nd May'2009 before i

raise request for cancellation as I was relocating to mumbai and gave the request for

termaination on 3rd of May'2009 by calling ymax customer care. I asked for Complaint number

too but customer care executive told their system is down for maintenance and once system is

up he will do the needful.This happened twice, whenver i was calling their system was down

for any reason.

After sometime days I got call from customer care for payment for next 3 months, I told them

already I raised request for cancellation. After that I called Reliance broadband customer

care to confirm the cancellation of my services that time they told they dont have any

request for the same. I was surprised. Again on 31st of May' 09 I had called and asked to

raise another complaint for cancellation of ymax connection.request id 98925006

minute the service since 5th May 2009 onwards, even though I'm not using the connection and

it has been terminated also I keep getting the bills.
Its been asked me pay RS 700 for the period which i did not use the connection. I'm really

suspended...

[protected].

Please do the needful.

Atul Gaikwad

Comments

Reliance Broadband — unused bill payment

hello,
...i was subscriber of reliance internet services until aug2008...my actual bill in which i used the internet should be around 1100 rs ...but they have charged me for unused internet also ...and the amt is around 2075...i have called the helpline several times ...but they use to say that i have used the internet ...i asked them to charge me the rent but why r they charging me the internet use charge where as there as no supply of internet from there side ...and now they have send me a legal notice through an advocate to pay abill of 2076 rs ...in which i have to only pay 1100 that means i have to pay 1000 extra ... iam really disappointed with way they are torturing me ...and iam launching this complaint in times of india news service... i hope that this will work for me ...i never expected this from reliance ..they claim that they are very customer freindly, , , but they are not..they are eating people and there money ... i wish that these mail is published so that other people can have a lesson form it ...really reliance is so bad
hello,
Even I am going to get here, they have slammed a bill of about 15K where in they have again charged me for unused internet. If a legal notice comes, not sure what our options are! This is very unfortunate.

Earlier, if I shot a credit limit of 1000/- they used to cut the net, now all of a sudden an amount is thrown at your face. Even if you have not used the internet, there is no un-ambigious mechanism to resolve this.
Even I have faced a similar situation like this with reliance. I was a suscriber of Reliance broadband Service for flat 300 kbps unlimited plan. Everything was fine. I shifted to a new location and asked the reliance guys that I need to transfer my connection to this new location. Thier executive could not find my new location on thier lists of areas covered under thier service. So ultimatelty I raised a request through telephonic call to terminate my connection. Then one of thier executive called up from mumbai and asked me the reason for terminating. When I said that I have changed my location then he said that they will try to find out and inform me if they provide service at my new location. After few days when no response came I called up and simply asked them to terminate. Then again a call came after 2 days and I reconfirmed them that I just want to terminate. They gave me a call request ID and confirmed that within 15 days it will be terminated. I even confirmed them that no more bills would be generated as I am anyway not using the net. They said that only for the current ongoing period the bill will be generated and that would be the last bill. When that bill was generated they gave me a call to pay my bill and I paid it thinking it to be the last ever bill. Now I have again got a new bill generated and when I called up they simply said that I have asked them that I will continue my connection and this message is provided in thier system. I asked them to give me proof they simply say its there in our system. i even asked them to name me the executive to whom through whom I have given this message they simply refuse. The guy on the phone simply tells me in hindi " Payment to aap ko dena hi hoga".
So guys I just want to tell one thing that if we fight against it hard and use all our efforts to discourage these kinds of activities unexpected from such big corporate names of our country then only this bad practice will end. I have already planned to fight against it no matter how tough it is and try to take it to consumer forum. I am not going to give them my hard earned money for free. Such big corporates for which our country feels proud of are behaving like goons and dacoits, Wish Mr Ambani is aware of this and takes some step to get rid of this fraud.
Junaid

Reliance Broadband Connection — Broadband unused billing complaint

i had taken a reliance broad band connection on 22march oct 2008 and gave the request for termaination on 9th February 2009. I have called couple of times for termination and I have the reference numbers too, I did not get any call from termination department and I have not used even for a single minute the service since February onwards, even though I'm not using the connection and it has been terminated also I keep getting the bills and now they have sent me the notice also.
Its been asked me pay RS 3740 for the period which i did not use the connection. I'm really helpless whom to contact when I call customer care it says your connection has been suspended...

Can you please take this matter seriously and sort out my issue and my subscriber id is[protected]. Please do the needful.
I two have similar kindy of issue with reliance
i want to how much speed is my internet
reliance service is bustards service. may be their owners dont have any "roots"
Mera internet 5 days se kharab hai .customer care nahi kam kar raha hai.mai bahut paresan hoo.sab se kharab connection hai.
Reliance Wimax,

Want Internet Connection Any Where in Gujarat Contact

Raj
my name is swapnil R. shelar i was taken your connection i was paid your cheque in advance but nobody take my compline and nobody came here for sumitted mi connection your employee ANMOL said mi i am employee of `reliance ymax`
but when i was chek in your office in pune (bajirao road branch) they was `SAID MI ANMOL WAS NOT EMPLOYEE OF OUR BRANCH` but my document are collected in your bajirao road branch.i was visit your office minimum 15 times. but your service is very very very bad. in my whole life no one any complines cheap service.
this is last compline for your company if you are not interested then i will go cunsumer cort.

my user id is[protected]