[Resolved]  reliance/prepaid — outgoing calls barred

outgoing calls barred
My prepaid reliance mobile number [protected] outgoing calls are barred in spite of its balance of Rs.184/ and validity up to July 2021and in spite of repeated number of complaints to the customer care service my on said problem hasn't been sorted out.Every time a false assurance is being made in lieu of my complain to the customer care that it will be sorted out within 24 to 72 hrs.
Ref.complaint No.[protected]which you refer as request no., which is not request at all but a complaint). The staff at Thane
world web is coolly informing that they can't see the previous
record and though I paid Rs. 999/- for life time free incoming calls, as they can't see the record, advising to pay Rs.197/- for
life time validity again.
I am completely fade up with customer care careless attitude .Why I should suffer for non availability of record at your end.It was very painful that on 26th Nov. when terrorist attacked, I could not contact with my relatives due to barred outgoing calls in spite of availability of balance.
Please look the matter urgently .
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

reliance/prepaid — CLIP disables

I have called customer services and instead of getting my problem solved i got one more problem that was about my clip service which gets disable without i even ask for it. i called the customer support once again and they gave me a number to send a toll free msg but then i came to knoe that my message centre was also disabled. so i am helpless now and i can't get the number of the person who calls me up.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other