[Resolved]  Religare Securities Limited — FUND TRANSFER

DEAR CONCERN,
I LIKE TO BRING YOUR KIND NOTICE ON MY PROBLEM WHICH IS AGAINST RELIGARE SECURITIES LIMITED.
ON 7/10/10 I HAD TRANSFERED 5200 RS. TO MY TRADING A/C NO. N172476 IN RELIGARE SECURITIES LTD FROM MY AXIS BANK A/C. BUT TILL DATE (18/10/2010) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY IN MY A/C. EVEN THOUGH I HAD MAILED AT THERE BRANCH OFFICE IN LUCKNOW, CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE NO. THREE TIMES AND THEY HAD GIVEN ME REFERENCE NO. 4011672 ON 14/10/2010 SINCE THEN I CALLED THEM TWICE ON FOLLOWING DATES BUT NOTHING HAPPENED.

: 16/10/10
: 18/10/10

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL & HELP ME OUT.......!!

REHAN MANZOOR
MOBILE NO. : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2017
Religare Enterprises Customer Care's response Oct 19, 2010

We would request you to mail us the screenshot of your bank statement in non–editable format at [protected]@religareonline.com and our representative will look into it.

Team Religare
Religare Enterprises Customer Care's response Nov 03, 2010
Dear Majumder,

We hope our representative was able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction. The issue is resolved and same was communicated to you through mail on Oct 26, 2010. Please confirm.

Team Religare

Comments

The same has happened with me (Client id - N160407). i have transfered Rs 19500/- from ICICI Bank on 20/Oct/2010 - the transfer was successful and the amount appeared on 20th Oct, but is not appearing credited from the next day morning.Have emailed it to Mumbai Malad office along with screen shot of the Bank Account statement and have been following up with the relationship manager. It is going to be a week but the Rs 19500/- is yet to be credited in my account till date.

Even sending screen shot as suggested by Religare team is not helping in my case. -S.Majumder (Cell [protected])
The problem was resolved after i could trace out the email id, to which the complaint was to be escalated..
The Mumbai - Malad branch office was not aware of what is to be done next, while the call n trade/ helpline numbers were not of any use, suggesting me to get in touch with the bank (even though bank has already confirmed that the money is with the merchant party). Thanks to the blog site, where someone posted that his similar complaint was resolved by getting in touch with the mail id, posted in it - i followed his foot steps to get my problem resolved the same way.

Religare Enterprises Phone