[Resolved] Retailmart — Retailmart Director Amit Gupta, Neeraj Bansal and Neeraj Tiwari are fraud and cheating people

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 SENDRAVINDER
Retailmart Director Amit Gupta, Neeraj Bansal and Neeraj Tiwari are fraud and cheating people.

RetailMart (A subsidiary of Linxsmart Technologies) is conducting a large scale fraud by offering lucrative business plans (e.g. creating a shopping website for you, doing publicity thru sms and mails, providing earnings by Google Ad Sense & banners). Moreover, they had even made written promises of regular earnings every month, which was all fake.

Request all the readers of RetailMart's Fraud scheme as many others (like me) have already lost their hard earned money by falling into this trap. I also request the readers to please distribute this thru email, sms or any other possible ways.

I have seen many complaints against RetailMart on this website, but nowhere I saw any action taken by responsible authorities to stop RetailMart scam.

Neeraj Tiwari - manager (Neeraj.[protected]@Eperiumindia.com) and Amit Gupta director ( amit.[protected]@eperiumindia.com) are fraud who are running a fraudulent company with fraudulent employees under him.

As like everyone I had also invested 25K initially then upgraded to 60K package with a hope of getting ROI on my capital. After the money and months of followup the website was ready and was assured by Rajat that I would earn minimum of 4-5K every month and I will recovery my initial capital in 10-12 months which to my surprise didn’t worked as promise. For a long time I had not followed up with them and then got to know that even my website domain has been sold to someone else. Not a single rupee I have got as return

Amit Gupta and Neeraj Bansal and Neeraj Tiwari are cheating people.

I know there are many victims like me so let’s join hand take it up legally, on social media and news channel. Directors like them have no rights to run fraudulent business with false commitment.

Ravinder
Contact me at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com
I met with company representative for the issues I was facing to manage my webshop and they resolved all the issues and delivered the code of my webshop to me as service contract has been expired .. I apologies for using offensive language I used against the company officials to whom i never met in my complain.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Retailmart - Retailmart Director Amit Gupta, Neeraj Bansal and Neeraj Tiwari are fraud and cheating people

Company:Retailmart