[Resolved]  Retired Defence Person — arrears and pension

I have retired from Navy on 31 Jul 2008. As per 6th CPC arrears (Commutation + DCRG + Pension) is still not credited to my account. Actually I got my CORR/New PPO on 20 Sep 09 which was dispatched from PCDA(Navy) Mumbai on 01 Aug 09.

The person who is looking after pension section at bank is asking me about Chanda/Money(SBI Kamakhyanagar, Dist: Dhenkanal) which I do not offer to him. He is telling that that your old PPO is send to our CPCC at Bhubaneswar, Orissa so your new PPO will also to be forwarded to above mentioned place. I had gone to the bank on 25 Oct 09. Till to date my arrears is neither credited nor my pension is revised.

In the letter it is mentioned that if revised pension is not received within 2 months you are to inform this bureau and the reason there of. It is already 6 months past what I should do.

Therefore I request you please help me so that I will get my arrears and revised pension. I will be grateful to you.

Thanks and regards.

Jyotish Chandra Nayak
EX-POSRI
178971B
+[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Retired — Arrears pension

PCDA circular 412 dated 26 May 09 regarding PB4 scale to Commanders/ Wing Cdrs/ Lt Col. has been sent to all banks. Banks are supposed to work out & pay arrears. I draw my pension from PNB Moti Bagh Branch, Anand Niketan, New Delhi. I understand that arrears are not being credited on 01 Jul 09 due to some internal procedures. They are likely to be paid in Aug 09. Most of banks have credited the arrears on 16 june & some are in process.In fact last year tto, your bank was almost last to pay arrears .Most of pensioners got it in Oct where as we got in Jan 09.
May I request you to please instruct your branches to pay as soon they have calculated the arrears than waaiting to for end of the month . The amount involve is 2.5 lacs appp.A delay of one month or more deprives us our rightful interest.
Hope to hear from you soon with positive answer.

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks