Retired Section officer Cabinet Sectt. Rashtrapati Bhavan — Transaction declined for Debit Card No.601530 0270 000106

2 Reviews
 Vijay Kumar Jaiswal
For the last two transactions made from ATM Centres at Gole Market and further ATM at Patparganj, for the Debit Card No.[protected]on 17.6.09) the transactions declined by ATMs - the response cde - Unable to dispense - directions - get in touch with your Branch to update your personal details.

I am a retired Section Officer from Cabinet Sectt. having my Pensioners (SB) A/c No.[protected] in Gole Market Branch for the last so many years. I was issued Debit Card No.[protected] without its validity date/period. I was using this card number of times and have been provided facility to withdraw cash from ATMs either in Gole Market or Patparganj Branch. But sorry to inform that since last two-3 transactions made from this Debit card, they have either declined or shown wrong pin etc.
The last transaction tried on 17.6.09 indicated resp cde - Unable to dispense - Get in touch with your Branch to update your personal details.

It may be mentioned that I had also applied for internet banking about two months back but so far I have neither been allocated internet banking account password/pin number so far though I had requested representative of your Gole Market Branch to expedite early issue and reminded on last saturday also.

My personal details are already available in your branch i.e. residential address : 98 Sadbhawna Apartment, Plot No.13, I.P. Extension (Patparganj), Delhi-110092, SB A/c No.[protected], Pensioner Folder No.139 etc. It is therefore requested that my Debit Card may please be re-activated immediately and also issue directions to issue my internet banking facility through your Gole Market Branch. You may appreciate that since I am residing at distance place from Gole Mkt, it is very difficult for me to visit your Branch frequently for one reason or the other. I may be informed of the action taken in the matter in due course.

Thanks you and with regards, Yours sincerely - Vijay Kumar Jaiswal (Mob. [protected]), Tel. No.[protected]Res)
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


Respected sir………

1). Abdul Salam Abdul Karim Tali, residing at 301, Al Madina Appt., Sufiji Gali, Bade Khan Chakla, Surat, Gujarat- 395001.CONTACT NO. [protected]
2) Mrs. Shamim Banu, residing at A/80, Gate No: 1, Marwari Chawl, Dowri Nagar, Santacruz (e), Mumbai- 400 055. CONTACT NO.[protected].

My wife had filled a false case against me of 498-A, 34 C.R.P.C. in bandra sdm coart case no.67/09 &, 125.I.P.C. in bandra family coart case no e-596/2008 According to this supreme court ordered protesting against the CrPC amendments police cannot arrest me directly without investigation in this Act then also the police of Wakola had arrested me and my parents by destroying my and my parents Image and reputation in the society which was really a merciful, now there is a question arising that we are true or not for that I will proof briefly as below :-

Just check out the police record against my father in law Mr. Mohammed Aziz Mansuri and his son Mohammed Safi Mansuri, you will recognize how this people are harassing mentally, Physically and financially to the society, they had made this business to make money in short time, how greedy they are and making the misuses of Act 498-A and 125 IPC. The minister Renuka Chaudhary, a committee member of the committee of empowerment of women, had given this interview in NDTV that 98% women are making misuse of this act then also uptill now no changes had been made.

You can see the background of my wife and her family members they had done the marriage of their younger daughter and now they are asking for money for the settlement by this you can know how greedy and how professional being by misusing of 498A and 125 IPC.

My wife had given a false statement in Wakola police station which is clearly seemed to be false. She had given a statement that I had attacked on her head with knife by inserting knife into her head up to 2-3 inches inside, while lady police had asked her that where is the sign where the knife has inserted in her head, by this question only she was caught that she was giving a false statement which was teached by her parents, for this I had attached that statement copy with this complaint.

As they had started giving me Physically, Mentally and financially Stress by filling false case IPC 125 in Bandra family court and 498A filled in Bandra 32 SDM Court, by this the problem arises every date given by both the court and both the court are issuing several hearing dates different day by which I have to make up down from surat to Mumbai once a week. These circumstances are creating money crises to me as I am doing service in a shop, but due this problem I am unable to attend the job daily, due to this I am not getting the salary even to travel to Mumbai and attend the dates issued by court., by this you can recognize that how I am suffering due to this false case.
From last 17 month I am suffering due to the mental harassment given by my wife and her parents. They are demanding money to settle this cases. From starting onwards of my marriage they had started demanding money from me and I had given them also several times. Once a time I had received a advance money from my customer for new computer, I had taken that money to my house by this thought that I will assemble new computer next day, while sleeping at night my wife took that money which I received from my customer along with my child had ran away in the midnight to Mumbai without informing me from my rented house which I had taken only for her wish to stay separately from my parents at nanpura, Surat.. As she had make a call to me by saying that "when my father had asked you for money you had refused to give him, but now I had taken the money and given to father, so don’t worry about that", this incident has taken place on 15/07/2006.

They had filled two false cases one in Family Court that I am earning Rs. 30, 000/- per month and from which they need Rs. 15, 000/-, and in SDM Court they stated that I was asking Rs. 50, 000/- as dowry. From her parents, as she was staying with her parents since 17 months. and I was not allowing to meet my wife and also both my children’s. On 01/11/2008 I went to Mumbai to meet my wife and my children’s but they attacked me and hurted my head. As I complained about this matter at wakola police station but they didn’t filed the FIR against them and only registered the N.C. Complain (No. 5671/2008, 01/11/2008), at that time I was injured badly and was bleeding. I told the police personnel’s to file my complain in hindi but they refused and told me to sign me in a complain which was written in marathi which I couldn’t understand. If you think that I am laying then you can see the cc camera tv recording of 01/11/2008 of Wakola police station.

I had given complaints in written on 27/12/2008 to (1). Sr. Police Inspecter, Samajseva Branch, Mumbai, (2) Asst. Police Commissioner, Bandra Zone, Mumbai, (3) D.C.P Bandra Kurla Branch, Mumbai, (4) Sr.Inspector, Vakola, Santacruz. But I can’t under stand that why they not taken any action against my complain while they had complain on 15/01/2009 and action had been taken why ? I think you can better understand this circumstance. They are trying to make me criminal any how . I had attached that copy of the complaints herewith.

Since last 17 months I was not allowing to meet my children’s, they are demanding money and threatening me that they have many sources to secure money from my side. Whenever I cal to their number to talk to children’s they receive the call and disconnect it after few seconds and second time when I call they uses such words which I cannot mention in this statement but I have recorded it in my cell.

They are saying that that I had, kick them out from house on 29th Dec.2007, which is fully false statement because I have four person as witness which can prove that how false they are attaching affidavit of that four person .
If their parents are using their daughters to make money in such a way then what will be the future of my childrens, as they have already changed the their names and surname.

I want to ask the government, why such law you making in which u can’t do the investigation and taking blind action against husband family?, why when wife’s does the suicide the police take the action against husband and his family and why when husband does suicide no action is taken against wife and his family ? just give me answer that if I am doing suicide will government or law will take action against my wife and her family. Sir I am really ruined in this matter by physically, mentally and financially, now I am seeing death better than life .There is not fixed that how long I can bear this matter, my mental is so disturb due to this harassment. My next court date issued on 09/06/2009 and family court on 22/06/2009, you can see how false harassment is doen on me, just once a day keep your self on my place you will know what a worst life I m suffering, just due to misused of this act because no investigation tacking place once you do the special investigation you will know what is true and false .
Hope you will take strict action against such person who are making law as a business and misusing to make money in easy way.
Kindly look after this matter as a father who had done every thing what ever they needed and even left his parents only for his childrens, and now I can only watch my childrens future being letting inside dark but cannot do anything for them. I am not a well educated person, so one of my friend had translated this statement from Hindi to English. So please forgive me if you find any mistake in the wordings .
Thanking you,
Abdul salaam Tali
Copy to:-
1). Respected president of India Smt. Pratibha Patil ji
2) Respected prime minister of India Shri. Manmohan Singh ji
3) Respected Shri. P. Chidambaram Ji
4) Respected Smt. Renuka Chaudhary Ji
5) Respected chef minister of Gujarat Shri Narendr Modi ji
6) Respected chef minister of maharashtra Shri. Ashok Chowhan ji
7) Respected National Human Rights Commission (Investigation)
8) Respected Law & Justice Minister Shri H.R. Bhardwaj Ji
9) Respected Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment
10) Respected Police commissioner Mumbai

abdul salam tali

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Retired Section officer Cabinet Sectt. Rashtrapati Bhavan - Transaction declined for Debit Card No.601530 0270 000106

    Contact Information

    Add Company Information