[Resolved]  Revaa Life Care — magimix tables (calcium)

My name is komal and I had purchased three sets of calcium tablets i.e. Magimax Tables worth Rs.772/= each from RevaaLifeCare.

All the tables which were sold in the camp were manufactured in the year 2009 and were having expiry date as December 2010. I contacted them to take back one set of the same as it will be difficult to consume all the tablets having expiry date of December 2010.

I REQUEST THEM TO TAKE BACK ONE SET WORTH RS.772 WHICH THEY REFUSED TO DO

I request everyone whosoever buys from them, please do not attend such camps as they sell the old stock with discount and offers in these camps and cheating the aged people having bones problems.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

MEDICINES FROM REVAA LIFECARE — MAGIMIX TABLETS

I HAD REQUESTED THE COMPANY TO TAKE BACK THE OLD STOCK HAVINNG EXPIRY DATE OF DECEMBER 2010 WHICH THEY REFUSED TO DO SAYING THAT I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO THEIR OFFICE IN GHATKOPAR

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN U ATTEND THEIR CAMPS ALL OVER MUMBAI AS THEY SELL THE OLD STOCKS HAVING EXPIRY DATE IN VERY NEAR FUTURE SO AS TO CLEAR THEIR OLD STOCK

PLEASE BE CAREFUL
The above mentioned complaint does not stand any base.
The medicines that are been sold are not expired as yet and hence can be safely administered.
Also, the patient was refunded the amount immediately on request, baring the procedural duration.

Also, the camps conducted by REVAA LIFECARE are strictly based on consultation by qualified doctors & the model was introduced in India by Goldshield Healthcare India Pvt Ltd., a subsidiary of Goldshield PLC, UK.

Ms. Komal is requested to check the statistics before making comments & posting online compliants, because such baseless acts can ruin a company's reputation.

AUTHORIZED REVAA LIFECARE PERSONNEL