[Resolved]  REVATHI GAS AGENCY MEDAVAKKAM — WRONG DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER

DEAR OFFICER

I AM SRIKANTH FROM NO.3/81 MGR STREET VENGAIVASAL MAIN ROAD SANTHOSHAPURAM CHENNAI-73. I HAVE BOOKED CYLINDER ON 13.07.09 BUT STILL THURSDAY 23.07.09 I HAVE DID NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER. SO I GONE TO REVATHI AGENCY YESTERDAY. IN THAT OFFICE ALREADY WE HAVE DELIVERED THE CYLINDER ON 16.07.09 TOLD BY MR.NAGARAJ. BUT THE DELIVERY PERSON MR.VENKATESH DELIVERED MY CYLINDER TO MY HOUSE OWNER IN FIRST FLOOR.THEN I ASKED THAT PERSON MR.VENKATESH. HE USING WRONG WORDS BY PHONE TO ME. SO PLEASE TAKE IMEDIATE ACTION TO THE AGENCY AND THAT PERSON MR.VENKATESH.PLEASE DO NEEDFUL.

REGARDS
S.T.SRIKANTH

Comments

DEAR OFFICER

REGARDS
S.T.SRIKANTH
But why that person delivered to your house owner ? He he delivers without knowing then why your house owner took the cylinder.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other