[Resolved]  Revlon spf 90 — duplicate product of same brand name on sale

I went to a supermarket two days back to buy myself a good spf of a preferred variety. I was shocked when i saw that a Revlon spf90 was being sold at the rate of rs.150/- .Shocked, yet happy, i brought the same home and was reading the "Instructions before use". There were many grammatical and spelling errors on the same. Note the word "MANY". this conformed my doubts on the authenticity of the product and thereby i decided to return it. But the store owner did not want to take it back. he did not want to exchange it for any other product of the same price. I yelled at him and told him that i would complain the consumer forum for which he immediately responded and took the product back and gave me back my money. However i went again to the store, and i observed that he had the same product at the same price displayed. Worse, it was the same product that i took home.
I was the lucky one. Many people might have bought the same chemical product at the store and used it upon their faces and might have experienced adverse effects. It is my sincere request that this be taken very seriously and immediate action be taken upon the owner of the store. Here is the address of the specified store above:
Arun Food World
Brodiepet 4th lane
Guntur,
Andhra pradesh
522004
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hi,

i loved the lash fantasy mascara from revlon coz of the brush it had ... was with the product for years...
yesterday i purchased the product assuming to get the same satisfaction with the product i had received earlier ... got back home and the brush stokes had changed and the sales person at the store showed me the same product it was earlier... didnt even have the time to go and return it as i had to attend a wedding for e[which i had purchased it nor did i have time to purchase some other one as i trusted the revlon product that was sold to me... very disappointed as consumers are being miss led to get their products sold...

disappointed after being a loyal customer.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other