[Resolved]  RIM GSM connections — Call do not get connected

Since the day I have bought this GSM connection, I have been grappling with the problem of making calls. This network takes on an average 10 minutes for a call to get connected. It is really causing a lot of problems to me as I have to wait a lot to make urgent calls and as a result, I have to suffer.

Kindly take strict actions against the company and ask it to take back its poor quality service.

Comments

no he is not a good pm
i thought narendra modi is best pm in bjp
please call me

i dont want "do not disturb" no. of rim gsm... i m tired of getting call frm riliance...asking fr chat...nd dwnload callertunes...etc...
me disturd
i jst bought a new rim gsm sim in up, i took 24 hrs for its activation, n a msg came to me after that make a first call to start ur validity, i kept on trying for the first call contineously for 3-4 hrs but could not make the first activation call, what kind of a connection is this its not even able to make an activation calll how can it b able to make any other calls really fed up of this network rim gsm its sultanpur U.P number kindly help..my number is [protected]
I want to know, how to unsubscribe jock service.
sir my name is shobha dangwal i m the head constable in cisf bhilai.. my mobile no is [protected]. i need a call details of my cell phone last month to till date.. my cisf force no is[protected].. i need it my call details.. my id is [protected]@gmail.com.. plz sir send it to me as soon as possible..

thanx and regards

shobha dangwal
Since, the day i bought GSM connection of Reliance, I am facing Network problem daily, and i have to face a lot of problem daily. i have to try 20-25 times to make just a single call. even i call to custumer care i listen the same line as usual "this route is busy" this is very bad experience of my life
so, this is my complain against RIM Company. Kindly look after it.

Thanks & Regard,
Ankush Gupta
[protected]@rediffmail.com
SMS @ I paise has been activated by the company at a charge of Rs 38 instead of Rs 19.i.e. the company deducted twice the amount to activate the same msg pack on my number on dated 21 July, 2010. This is the second time i faced this problem. i tried to call to customer center but they people didn`t respond properly.
kindly try to solve the issue ASAP.

thanks & regards,
Neeraj Yadav
[protected].
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dear sir my mobie no.[protected] no network in my home my ad. 44 santan mistri lane.oriyapara howrah 711106 my mail purohit.[protected]@yahoo.com
My rim gsm no is [protected]. My problem is when i recharge my account my balance got detected form my number against any pack(always said different pack). some time when my mobile switch off that time also they detected my amount. my latest detection was when i removed this no from my phone due to i was out of station. please do stop these cheaters to do so.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other