[Resolved]  Ring Road Honda Peeragarhi, Delhi — deficient service/

I had purchased a " Honda City ZxI " from Ring Road Honda Peeragarhi, near Paschim Vihar on 14th. of April, 2008. Since then I am getting my Car serviced regularly and as per the advice of the Sevice Station & in response to their telephonic message, I had got done 8-services by now, though my Car had done only 14000 Km. only.As of now 2nd. service would have become due but considering time period & the advice of Service centre , I had gone to do service of my car Av. at 1800 Km.Though I had been reminding of Pick-up & Mileage on every visit, I had given them go ahead for replacement of defective parts, keeping in view of the good & proper maintenance of my car, especially looking into the Incidents being reported in Delhi.In the process they have charged the maximum for every thing they did,inspite the fact that I have an extended two years Warranty & the Upper as well as Under coating. They carged for every thing whether covered or not in the Warranty & also charged for the upper coating.Addtionally I am getting the Honda Assure Insurance done through them from the day one, besides the " Road Side Assistance" policy obtained through them from " Honda Siel Cars.

During the last service I have been told to replace the Battery, since according to them one cell has gone weak, considering the cold weather ahead, I said O.k. without going into its warranty aspect, as acoording to the Mr. Javed who was the supervisor of my car during last service told me that warranty for the Battery provided along with new car is for only one year.
I was called at 8.30 am & was to deliver my car by 2.30pm, after service & other jobs. At 4.00 clock I was informed that my car is fit & ready for delivery. When I enquired about pick-up & Mileage they turned 180 degrees saying we have to over haul Cluch, when I told them that the problem is since beginnig & with the passage time is aggarvating, why it was not done at the initial stages , they kept mum. The Reationship manager Ms Priyanka harma has nothing to add & has no powers ? I gave the complete senerio& details to Mr Girdher V.P. on hih mob. [protected], who noted by complaint & assured for necesary resolution.
I have left the vehicle for necessary repairs with R.R.Honda Peeragarhi with their assurance to deliver on Sat. by 12.00 noon.
The above give rise to many questions.I am so much caring , spent so much on their say & they did not point the thing , which was noticed in third service,butthen has done only 2708Km.I am waiting for their resolution before giving further details.
My Mob. no. [protected] K.S.Chauhan